19th July 2018, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for CSPHCL Assistant Civil Engineer recruitment with 67% in BTech Civil Engineering?

I have secured 67% in my BTech with Civil Engineering. Now, I want to apply for CSPHCL Assistant Civil Engineer recruitment. Can I eligible to apply in this recruitment? I have searched alot but I didn’t find percentage criteria anywhere. Please help me to know.

21st July 2018, 07:41 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for CSPHCL Assistant Civil Engineer recruitment with 67% in BTech Civil Engineering?

The minimum academic qualification required to apply for Assistant Civil Engineer is that candidate must have done bachelor's degree in civil engineering from a recognized university. Candidates with 67% marks in bachelor's degree in civil engineering can apply for the recruitment.

The age criteria is 21-30 years. The application fee for General and OBC candidate is Rs 1500 and for SC/ST candidates is Rs 1200. The last date to complete the application form is 10th August, 2018.
21st July 2018, 08:03 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for CSPHCL Assistant Civil Engineer recruitment with 67% in BTech Civil Engineering?

Yes, you can apply for CSPHCL Assistant Civil Engineer recruitment after completion of your B.Tech Civil Engineering course with 67% aggregate marks from a recognised university. Candidates who have passed B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc. in Civil Engineering course from a recognised university are eligible to apply for CSPHCL Assistant Civil Engineer recruitment. No specific percentage criteria is required to apply for CSPHCL Assistant Civil Engineer recruitment.
21st July 2018, 10:30 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible, candidates who have completed their B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc engineering/AMIE in civil engineering from a recognized college/university are eligible to apply for CSPHCL Assistant Civil Engineer recruitment. The age of an Assistant Civil Engineer should be minimum 21 years and maximum age limit to apply is 30 years. Interested candidates can open the link and fill up the application form.

Web: http://www.cspdcl.co.in
22nd July 2018, 09:43 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria Required to apply for CSPHCL Assistant Civil Engineer Recruitment:

Yes, you are certainly eligible to apply for this CSPHCL Assistant Civil Engineer recruitment after successful completion of B.Tech in Civil Engineering with 67% marks. However, the minimum educational qualification required to apply for Assistant Civil Engineer post in CSPHCL recruitment is given below,

>> You must have passed B.E/ B.Tech or B.Sc in Engineering or AMIE in Civil Engineering from a recognized university or institution

>> As far as my best knowledge is concerned, there is no certain minimum percentage criteria required in order to be eligible. Just successful pass in the above mentioned course is required.

>> Pay Scale Offered for AE (Civil) Trainee - Rs.56,100/- to Rs.1,44,300/-

Click here for Official notification

Click here to Apply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?