30th September 2018, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Operator recruitment being a BSc(Computer Science) graduate?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have done BSc with Computer Science stream. Now I want to apply for NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Operator recruitment. So, I would like to know that can I apply for this post under this recruitment? Kindly let me know about the post asap.

2nd October 2018, 01:38 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Operator recruitment being a BSc(Computer Science) graduate?

Yes, you can apply for NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Operator recruitment being a B.Sc. (Computer Science) graduate. Candidates who have passed HSC (Science stream) with not less than 50% aggregate marks in Mathematics and Science individually are eligible to apply for NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Operator recruitment. So, being a B.Sc. (Computer Science) graduate, you are eligible to apply for NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Operator recruitment.
2nd October 2018, 06:49 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Operator recruitment being a BSc(Computer Science) graduate?

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, you are not eligible to apply for this recruitment. The detailed eligibility criteria required is given below.

Name of the Organization - Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL)

Name of the Job Position - Stipendiary Trainee Operator

>> You must have completed 12th Class with science stream and you must have done 10th Class with ITI in the concerned stream from a recognized university or board.

>> If you have not met the above mentioned criteria then I can say that you are not eligible to apply for this recruitment.

Click here for Official Notification

Click here to Apply Online
2nd October 2018, 06:58 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

To be eligible to apply for NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Operator recruitment, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with minimum 50% marks in Science and Mathematics subjects individually.

As per the information you have mentioned in query, you are a B.Sc. (Computer Science) graduate, so you are eligible to apply for NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Operator recruitment.
2nd October 2018, 10:54 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You need ITI qualification in the relevant trade to become eligible for the post you have mentioned. B.Sc computer science is just degree and is definitely not equal to ITI qualification.

Hence, if you want to apply for the post mentioned, then you need to complete ITI in the given trade first, from a recognized institution.
3rd October 2018, 09:27 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

To apply for NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Operator recruitment, you should have completed 12th standard with minimum 50% individual marks in science subjects and mathematics from a recognized board. You must also have completed ITI in trades like : electronics, electrician, machinist, turner, fitter and welder. So, if you fulfill the above eligibility, then you can apply for the recruitment.
5th October 2018, 02:27 AM
ritesh0691

Yes, you can apply for NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Operator recruitment being a B.Sc. (Computer Science) graduate.
>> Candidates who have passed HSC (Science stream) with not less than 50% aggregate marks in Mathematics and Science individually are eligible to apply for NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Operator recruitment.
>> B.Sc. (Computer Science) graduate, you are eligible to apply for NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Operator recruitment.
>>You must have completed 12th Class with science stream and you must have done 10th Class with ITI in the concerned stream from a recognized university or board
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?