30th September 2018, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

How many vacancies are available in NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Operator recruitment?

Hi friends, can I know about the vacancies which are available in NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Operator? I just want to know that how many vacancies are there can you tell me? Please let me know as soon as possible. Thank you!

2nd October 2018, 12:44 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many vacancies are available in NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Operator recruitment?

The number of vacancies available in NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Operator recruitment are 56. Details of vacancies according to category-wise are mentioned below :-

--> Current Vacancies :- 37
SC :- 6
ST :- 5
OBC :- 7
UR :- 19

--> Backlog Vacancies :- 19
SC :- 2
ST :- 13
OBC :- 4
2nd October 2018, 05:22 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many vacancies are available in NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Operator recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, can I know about the vacancies which are available in NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Operator? I just want to know that how many vacancies are there can you tell me? Please let me know as soon as possible. Thank you!

Following number of vacancies are available in NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Operator recruitment:
Stipendiary Trainee Operator:

SC – 6
ST – 5
OBC – 7
UR – 19

Total – 37

Backlog vacancies:
SC – 2
ST – 13
OBC – 4

Total – 19

Grand Total – 56

Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
2nd October 2018, 05:54 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Number of vacancies available for NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Operator Recruitment:

The detailed information about the number of vacancies available for NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Operator recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL)

Name of the Job Position - Stipendiary Trainee Operator

Nuclear Power Corporation of India has issued official notification for filling up vacancies for Stipendiary Trainee Operator and Stipendiary Trainee Maintainer is given below.

For Stipendiary Trainee Operator - 10+2 - 56 vacancies

Click here for Official Notification

Click here to Apply Online
2nd October 2018, 05:56 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

There are total 56 NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Operator vacancies as per the official notification released by NPCIL. Out of the 56 vacancies, 37 are current vacancies and 19 are backlog vacancies.

Out of 37 current vacancies, 6 for SC, 5 for ST, 7 for OBC and 19 for UR. And out of 19 backlog vacancies, 2 for SC, 13 for ST and 4 for OBC category.
3rd October 2018, 01:08 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The full form of NPCIL is Nuclear Power Corporation of India.

Total number of vacancies: 122.

Stipendiary Trainee Operator: 56.

Stipendiary Maintainer: 66.
3rd October 2018, 11:23 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

The acronym NPCIL stands for Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited.

Number of vacancies for NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Operator recruitment: 56.

Number of vacancies for NPCIL for Maintainer recruitment: 66

Total number of vacancies=122.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?