30th September 2018, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities of Stipendiary Trainee Operator through NPCIL recruitment?

Hello everyone, I have heard about the Stipendiary Trainee Operator of NPCIL recruitment. But I don’t know about the roles and responsibilities for the same post through this NPCIL recruitment. Can I know about the roles and responsibilities? Waiting for your response!

11th June 2023, 12:58 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Stipendiary Trainee Operator through NPCIL recruitment?

Roles and responsibilities of a Stipendary Trainer Operator through NPCIL recruitment:

Major roles and responsibilities of a Stipendary Trainee Operator through NPCIL recruitment roles as follows:

Name of the organization- NPCIL

Name of the Job Position- Stipendary Trainee Operator

@ As an operator, you are required to involve in handling, maintaining all sorts of the equipment on the worksite.

@ You should also make sure that all the safety protocols are following while doing your job.

@ Also you need to perform all the tasks and duties that are duly assigned to you by your superiors.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?