28th September 2018, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for NRHM Punjab Computer Operator recruitment being a BSc(Computer Science) graduate?

Hello everyone, I have completed my BSc in Computer Science. I want to apply for Computer Operator post in NRHM Punjab So I want to know that I am eligible or not for apply? Kindly help me to know about this. Waiting for your response!

1st October 2018, 07:23 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for NRHM Punjab Computer Operator recruitment being a BSc(Computer Science) graduate?

NRHM (National Rural Health Mission) Punjab Computer Operator Recruitment:

The Eligibility Criteria for this post is Candidate must have passed Bachelor's Degree in any discipline with Diploma in Computer Applications course certificate and typing speed 30 words/min in Punjabi. Candidate age must be 18 to 37 years.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for this post.

For more information, you can visit http://nhmpunjab.in/career.
2nd October 2018, 02:51 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for NRHM Punjab Computer Operator recruitment being a BSc(Computer Science) graduate?

Yes, you can apply for NRHM Punjab Computer Operator recruitment being a B.Sc. (Computer Science) graduate. Candidates who have passed Bachelor's degree course in any discipline with minimum one year Diploma in computer application from a recognised institute are eligible to apply. You should have a typing speed of 30 wpm in Punjabi to be eligible to apply for NRHM Punjab Computer Operator recruitment.
2nd October 2018, 05:24 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

If you don't have minimum 1 year Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized university besides your Graduation degree, then I can say that you are not eligible to apply for this recruitment.

Name of the Organization - National Rural Health Mission, Punjab

Name of the Job Position - Computer Operator

The detailed educational qualification required is given below,

>> In order to be eligible, candidates must have completed their Graduation in any discipline.

>> Besides this, candidates must have completed or done minimum 1 year Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized government institute or university.

>> And also candidates must have 30 word per minute typing speed in Punjabi is an essential requirement.

Click here for Official Notification

Click here to apply
2nd October 2018, 05:31 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

If you don't have minimum 1 year Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized university besides your Graduation degree, then I can say that you are not eligible to apply for this recruitment.

Name of the Organization - National Rural Health Mission, Punjab

Name of the Job Position - Computer Operator

The detailed educational qualification required is given below,

>> In order to be eligible, candidates must have completed their Graduation in any discipline.

>> Besides this, candidates must have completed or done minimum 1 year Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized government institute or university.

>> And also candidates must have 30 word per minute typing speed in Punjabi is an essential requirement.

Click here for Official Notification

Click here to apply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?