28th September 2018, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for NRHM Punjab Computer Operator recruitment for 26 years old candidate?

Dear Sir, I am 26 years old and want to apply in NRHM Punjab Computer Operator recruitment. I would like to know that am I eligible to apply? What is the eligibility? Kindly provide me the details as soon as possible.

30th September 2018, 08:20 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for NRHM Punjab Computer Operator recruitment for 26 years old candidate?

Eligibility to apply for NRHM Punjab Computer Operator recruitment are as follows:-
Candidate must be a holder of Bachelor degree in any Group subjects along with Diploma in Computer Applications course certificate.
Candidate must have typing speed of 30 words per minute in Punjabi.
Candidate age should be- 18 years to 37 years.
1st October 2018, 07:18 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for NRHM Punjab Computer Operator recruitment for 26 years old candidate?

NRHM (National Rural Health Mission) Punjab Computer Operator Recruitment:

The Eligibility Criteria for this post is Candidate must have passed Bachelor's Degree in any discipline with Diploma in Computer Applications course certificate and typing speed 30 words/min in Punjabi. Candidate age must be 18 to 37 years.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for this post.

For more information, you can visit http://nhmpunjab.in/career.
2nd October 2018, 02:53 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to apply for NRHM Punjab Computer Operator recruitment. To be eligible to apply for NRHM Punjab Computer Operator recruitment, you should have passed Bachelor's degree course in any discipline with minimum one year Diploma in computer application from a recognised institute. You should have a typing speed of 30 wpm in Punjabi and you should be in the age range of 18 to 37 years.
2nd October 2018, 05:20 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria Required to apply for NRHM Punjab Computer Operator Recruitment 2018:

In order to be eligible, you must meet the below mentioned eligibility criteria.

Name of the Organization - National Rural Health Mission, Punjab

Name of the Job Position - Computer Operator

>> You must have completed Bachelor's Degree in any group subjects with minimum 1 year Diploma in Computer Application course certified.

>> And also you must have typing speed 30 words per minute in Punjabi in order to be eligible.

>> Minimum age required to be eligible - 18 years

>> Maximum age allowed - 37 years

Click here for Official Notification

Click here to apply
2nd October 2018, 05:22 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

If you meet the required basic educational qualification requirements, then I can strongly say that you are certainly eligible to apply for this recruitment as your age is 26 years whereas allowed age is 18 to 37 years.
2nd October 2018, 08:16 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

To apply for NRHM Punjab Computer Operator recruitment, you should have completed your bachelor's degree from a recognized college university and should also have completed diploma in computer application from a recognized institute. You must have a typing speed of 30 wpm in Punjabi language. Your age should be within 18 to 37 years and age relaxation will also be provided.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?