27th January 2019, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for NRHM Punjab Computer Operator recruitment being a BSc(Computer Science) holder?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have done BSc in Computer Science course. Now I want to apply for NRHM Punjab Computer Operator recruitment. So, I would like to know that can I apply for this post under this recruitment? Kindly let me know about the post asap.

3rd February 2019, 09:28 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for NRHM Punjab Computer Operator recruitment being a BSc(Computer Science) holder?

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for NRHM Punjab Computer Operator recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - NRHM Punjab

Name of the Job Position - Computer Operator

>> You must have done Graduation in any discipline with minimum 1 year diploma in Computer Application from recognized or Government or Private institute or it's equivalent from a recognized university.

>> You should possess typing speed of minimum 30 words per minute in Punjab (in Raavi Font)

>> Punjabi pass upto Matric Standard

>> Hence, if you have done 1 year Diploma in Computer Application course, besides this B.Sc in Computer Science course then I can say that you are certainly eligible to apply for this recruitment.

Click here for Official Notification

Click here to Apply
3rd February 2019, 01:44 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for NRHM Punjab Computer Operator recruitment being a BSc(Computer Science) holder?

To be eligible to apply for NRHM Punjab Computer Operator recruitment, the candidate should have passed graduate degree with minimum one year Diploma in Computer Application from a recognised university. As per the information you have mentioned in your query, you have passed B.Sc. (Computer Science) course only, so you need to pursue Diploma in Computer Application after completion of your B.Sc. (Computer Science) course to be eligible to apply for NRHM Punjab Computer Operator recruitment.
4th February 2019, 05:06 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to apply for NRHM Punjab Computer Operator recruitment being a BSc (Computer Science) holder. Candidates who have completed their bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized college/university are eligible to apply. Candidate must also have diploma qualification in computer application or equivalent from a recognized institute.
5th February 2019, 01:52 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria to apply for NRHM (National Rural Health Mission) Punjab Computer Operator recruitment is:

Educational Qualification:

>> A recognized graduation with one year diploma in computer application from an identified government/ private institute is the qualification for an applicants to apply.

>> There should be a typing speed of 30 words per minute (wpm) in Punjabi languages.

Age Limit:

>> Below 18 years candidates are not eligible to apply.

>> Above 37 years of candidates are also not eligible to apply.

>> Age relaxation for other category applicants is as per Punjab government rules.

So, first you complete Diploma in Computer Application after completion of your B. Sc (Computer Science) course to be eligible to apply for NRHM (National Rural Health Mission) Punjab Computer Operator recruitment.

For more information, you can visit their official website https://nhmpunjab.in.
5th February 2019, 01:54 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria to apply for NRHM (National Rural Health Mission) Punjab Computer Operator recruitment is:

Educational Qualification:

>> A recognized graduation with one year diploma in computer application from an identified government/ private institute is the qualification for an applicants to apply.

>> There should be a typing speed of 30 words per minute (wpm) in Punjabi languages.

Age Limit:

>> Below 18 years candidates are not eligible to apply.

>> Above 37 years of candidates are also not eligible to apply.

>> Age relaxation for other category applicants is as per Punjab government rules.

So, first you complete Diploma in Computer Application after completion of your B. Sc (Computer Science) course to be eligible to apply for NRHM (National Rural Health Mission) Punjab Computer Operator recruitment.

For more information, you can visit their official website https://nhmpunjab.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?