17th December 2020, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for NTPC Assistant Mine Surveyor recruitment being a Diploma holder in Mining Engineering?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have done Diploma in Mining Engineering. I want to apply for NTPC recruitment this year for the post of Assistant Mine Surveyor. Can I apply for this post of this recruitment? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

19th December 2020, 03:07 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for NTPC Assistant Mine Surveyor recruitment being a Diploma holder in Mining Engineering?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for NTPC (National Thermal Power Corporation Limited) Mine Surveyor recruitment 2020 is Candidate must have passed Bachelor's degree in Engineering/Diploma from a recognised university. Candidate upper age limit required to apply for this recruitment is 42 Years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidates.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for NTPC (National Thermal Power Corporation Limited) Mine Surveyor recruitment 2020 being a Diploma holder in Mining Engineering.

For more information, you can visit their Official website https://www.ntpc.co.in/.
19th December 2020, 05:46 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for NTPC Assistant Mine Surveyor recruitment being a Diploma holder in Mining Engineering?

Yes, you can apply for NTPC Assistant Mine Surveyor recruitment 2020:-

Education qualification:-

Candidate should have completed diploma / BE in a relevant field from a recognised University.

The last date to submit the online application form is - 13/ 12/ 2020

Official Website:-
www.ntpc.co.in
19th December 2020, 06:21 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for NTPC Assistant Mine Surveyor recruitment 2020:-

Educational qualification:-

The candidate should have completed diploma/ BE in a related field from a recognised University are eligible to apply.

Official Website:-
www.ntpc.co.in
19th December 2020, 10:26 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply with requisite experience requirements for the position. As eligibility criteria is given below,

1.Applicants should have completed Degree in Mechanical, Mining Machinery Engineering.
Or
Post Graduate Degree in Geology/Applied Geology.
Or
Diploma in Mining/Mine Survey from a recognised University/Institute.

2. With 10-20 years of experience in executive and non-executive cadre as specified in the NTPC Recruitment 2020 Notification as given below in attachments.
Attachments Pending Approval
File Type: pdf adeng.pdf
20th December 2020, 01:47 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

No, You can't apply for NTPC Assistant Mine Surveyor recruitment being a Diploma holder in Mining Engineering.

You must have degree in mechanical engineering from any recognized institute to be eligible for this recruitment.

Last date to apply for this recruitment is 30.12.2020.
20th December 2020, 05:39 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° Absolutely, you can apply for NTPC Assistant Mine Surveyor recruitment being a Diploma holder in Mining Engineering.

°°° As per the minimum educational qualification, the candidate should have done full time regular diploma in mining / mining and mine surveying Engineering with minimum 70% marks.

°°° Shortlisted candidates will undergo training for a period of 2 years at various NTPC coal mining sites and will be paid a consolidated statement of rupees 24000 per month.

°°° For more information you can visit this website-
http://ntpccareers.org
20th December 2020, 11:26 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, you are not eligible for this recruitment unless you have proper required experience. The detailed criteria required for this recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - NTPC

Name of the Job Position - Assistant Mine Surveyor

Qualification required:-

>> You should have done Diploma in Mining or Mines Survey in order to be eligible for this recruitment.

>> Also you should be a holder of valid Mine Surveyor Certificate of Competency of DGMS for Coal under CMR 1957/ CMR 2017.

>> Also you should have minimum of 5 years experience in Non Executive or Executive Care in relevant area.

Click here for official notification
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?