2nd May 2019, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for POSOCO Executive Trainee recruitment being a BE graduate?

Hello everyone, I have done with my BE course. I want to apply in POSOCO Executive Trainee recruitment. I am interested to join POSOCO as an Executive Trainee. Please tell me that can I apply in this recruitment or not?

5th May 2019, 01:10 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for POSOCO Executive Trainee recruitment being a BE graduate?

Candidates who have completed their PG Degree/PG Diploma/MBA HR/Personnel Management/Industrial Relations/Social Work (With specialization in Personnel Management & industrial relations) with minimum 60% marks from a recognized university are eligible for the recruitment. As you are a BE graduate, hence you are not eligible for the recruitment.
5th May 2019, 03:08 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for POSOCO Executive Trainee recruitment being a BE graduate?

** No, you are not eligible to apply for POSOCO Executive Trainee recruitment being a BE graduate.

** The candidate should have passed MBA/PGDM/MSW/Others course with at least 60% from a recognized university.

** The upper age of the candidate should not be greater than 28 years.
5th May 2019, 05:17 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

As per official notification, you are not eligible to apply for POSOCO Executive Trainee recruitment being a BE graduate. To be eligible to apply for POSOCO Executive Trainee recruitment, you must have passed 2 years full time Post Graduate Degree/Post Graduate Diploma or MBA HR/Personnel Management/Industrial Relations/Social Work (With specialization in Personnel Management & industrial relations) from any recognized Institute/ University with minimum 60% marks or equivalent.
You should not more than 28 years of age as on 31/07/2019.

You can visit the below mentioned official notification link for detailed information;
https://posoco.in/IA/rectdoc/CC_ET_H...ailed_Advt.pdf
5th May 2019, 05:22 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Educational Qualification required to apply for POSOCO Executive Trainee recruitment:

Th basic educational qualification required to apply for this POSOCO Executive Trainee recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Power System Operation Corporation Limited

Name of the Job Position - Executive Trainee (HR)

>> You must have done 2 years full time Post Graduate degree or Post Graduate Diploma or MBA HR or Personal Management or Industrial relations or Social work (With specialization in Personnel Management and Industrial relations) from a recognized university with minimum 60% marks from a recognized university.

>> As far as my best knowledge is concerned, you are not eligible to apply for this recruitment as you have not any of the above mentioned courses.

Click here for official notification

Click here to Apply UGC NET 2019

Click here to Apply for POSOCO
-- available after 15th July, 2019
5th May 2019, 06:45 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

POSOCO Executive Trainee needs UGC NET score and B.E graduates are not eligible for it. You must have a master's degree in the concerned stream according to the job post.

If there are any executive trainee jobs available for engineering postgraduates with NET scorecard then surely you will be eligible to apply for it.
5th May 2019, 08:36 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to apply for POSOCO Executive Trainee recruitment being a B.E graduate. To be eligible to apply for POSOCO Executive Trainee recruitment, you should have passed two years full time Post Graduate Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/MBA HR/Personnel Management/Industrial Relations/Social Work (With specialization in Personnel Management & industrial relations) with minimum aggregate of 60% marks or equivalent from a recognised university.
5th May 2019, 08:37 PM
Incredible Chinnu

No you are not eligible for POSOCO Executive Trainee Recruitment being a BE graduate. Since to be eligible for POSOCO Executive Trainee you need to fulfills the below eligibility criteria.

Eligibility Criteria for POSOCO Executive Trainee :

>> You should complete Any post graduation or PG Diploma orMBA/PGDM from the recognized university.

>> With Minimum 60% of marks with specializations in Personnel Management and Industrial relations.

>> Maximum Age should be 28 years.

>> Pay Scale will be Rs.60000 to Rs.180000

>> You need to pay Application fee of Rs.500 through Online mode only which is not refundable
5th May 2019, 09:02 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for POSOCO (Power System Operation Corporation Limited) Executive Trainee Recruitment is Candidate must have Two years full time Post Graduate Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/MBA HR/Personnel Management/Industrial Relations/Social Work (With specialization in Personnel Management & industrial relations) recognized institute/University with minimum 60 % marks. Candidate upper age limit is 28 years. Relaxation are available for reserved category candidate.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for POSOCO (Power System Operation Corporation Limited) Executive Trainee recruitment being a BE graduate.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website www.posoco.in.
6th May 2019, 02:26 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The minimum qualification required to apply for POSOCO Executive Trainee recruitment is post graduation, MBA HR,/Industrial Relations, Social Work (With specialization in Personnel Management & industrial relations), in minimum 60% marks from a recognized university.

The candidates are required to give the National Eligibility Test to be eligible for this recruitment.
B.E or B.Tech graduate are not eligible to apply for POSOCO Executive Trainee recruitment.

Check the webpage https://posoco.in/IA/rectdoc/CC_ET_HR_PR_Detailed_Advt.pdf for more details.
11th May 2019, 10:23 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

As per the official notification released for POSOCO executive trainee recruitment, the minimum education required to apply for the same recruitment is a Two years full time Post Graduate Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/MBA HR/Personnel Management/Industrial Relations/Social Work (With specialization in Personnel Management & industrial relations) recognized institute/University with minimum 60 % marks or equivalent. Marks relaxation of 10% is allowed in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD categories.

So, having completed your BE degree course, you are not eligible to apply for POSOCO Executive trainee recruitment at this stage as for the same recruitment postgraduation degree in any one of the above mentioned discipline is required.

For more details regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link www posoco.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?