8th May 2019, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for NIRRH Lower Division Clerk recruitment? Cost of application?

Hello everyone, I want to apply for NIRRH Lower Division Clerk recruitment. Can I know about the process to apply in this recruitment? I would also like to know about the application fee cost. Please help me to know about this immediately. Thank you!

11th May 2019, 09:06 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for NIRRH Lower Division Clerk recruitment? Cost of application?

Procedure to apply for NIRRH Lower Division Clerk recruitment:

The detailed procedure to apply for NIRRH Lower Division Clerk recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health (NIRRH)

Name of the Position - Lower Division Clerk (LDC)

Cost of application - There is no application fee in this recruitment

>> You are required to appear in Interview along with all the relevant documents in original and one set of attested copies of the same.

>> You need to bring recent colour photograph at the time of Interview.
* Date of conduct of Interview - 30th January, 2019 (Between 09:00 Hrs to 11:00 Hrs)
* Venue of Interview:-
ICMR-National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health
Indian Council of Medical Research
JehangirMerwanji Street,
Parel, Mumbai-400012

Click here for official notification
11th May 2019, 10:12 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for NIRRH Lower Division Clerk recruitment? Cost of application?

First of all the candidates have to visit the official website below and read the instructions given. Now you have to attend the walk in interview at the given address and there is no application fee.

Web: http://www.nirrh.res.in

Interview venue: ICMR-National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health, Jehangir Merwanji Street, Parel, Mumbai 400012.
11th May 2019, 10:25 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

There is no need to apply through online or offline for NIRRH Lower Division Clerk recruitment. You can directly attend walk-in interview on 30th June 2019 at the address mentioned below:-

Address:-
Indian Council of Medical Research
JehangirMerwanji Street, Parel, Mumbai 400012
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?