9th June 2018, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply in POSOCO Executive Trainee recruitment a BTech Electrical graduate?

I have done BTech with Electrical Engineering. I want to apply in POSOCO Executive Trainee recruitment. I am interested to join POSOCO as an Executive Trainee. Please tell me that can I apply in this recruitment or not?

10th June 2018, 08:48 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply in POSOCO Executive Trainee recruitment a BTech Electrical graduate?

In order to be eligible for applying for this POSOCO Executive Trainee Recruitment for Electrical stream, you should meet the below mentioned criteria.

>> You should have qualified in GATE 2018 Examination in Electrical Engineering (EE) paper.

>> You must have done B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc Engg in
* Power Engineering (Electrical)
* Electrical
* Electrical (Power)
* Power Systems Engineering
* Electrical and Electronics
from a recognized university.

>> You should have secured minimum 65% marks or its equivalent CGPA in order to be eligible.

>> If you meet the above mentioned criteria, then I am very sure that you are certainly eligible to apply for this recruitment.

Click here for Official notification

Click here to Apply
10th June 2018, 04:42 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply in POSOCO Executive Trainee recruitment a BTech Electrical graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done BTech with Electrical Engineering. I want to apply in POSOCO Executive Trainee recruitment. I am interested to join POSOCO as an Executive Trainee. Please tell me that can I apply in this recruitment or not?

Candidates should have studied Full time BE/BTech/BSc (Engineering) from the recognized university or institute in the following disciplines are eligible for the POSOCO Executive Trainee recruitment. For Electrical disciplines – Electrical / Electrical and Electronics / Power Systems Engineering / Power Engineering (Electrical) and for Computer Science disciplines – Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Information Technology with at least 65% marks or equivalent CGPA are eligible. Candidates should have a valid GATE Score in Electrical Engineering (EE) or Computer Science and Information Technology (CS) GATE 2018. Your age should be less than 28 years as on 31-07-2018. If you fulfill the above requirements, then you are eligible to apply for the POSOCO Executive Trainee recruitment. You can find the details in the POSOCO career website link given Click Here
11th June 2018, 09:11 PM
PRASHANT8149
Senior Member+

Yes, you can apply in POSOCO Executive Trainee recruitment after completing B.Tech in Electrical discipline.

Eligibility Criteria to apply for POSOCO Executive Trainee recruitment :
  • Candidate must have graduation degree in B.E. or B.tech in Computer Science or Electrical discipline from any recognized university or institute.
  • Final year candidates who are expecting their result before 15 August 2018 can also apply, provided they have secured at least 65% aggregate in all semester up to pre-final examination.
  • Age of candidate must be below 28 years as on 31st July 2018.
Selection procedure :
  1. Marks of GATE 2018 (of 85% weightage )
  2. Group Discussion ( of 3% weightage )
  3. Personal Interview ( of 12% weightage )
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?