31st January 2015, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

Which TNPSC group job I should write to get a Government job after completion of BDS course?

Which group of TNPSC exams shall i write to get government job after completing my BDS course? what are the exams can i apply to get a government job?

7th March 2016, 05:30 PM
vinoth1922
Junior Member+

Default Re: Which TNPSC group job I should write to get a Government job after completion of BDS course?

You can apply for Group 1, 2 services which is eligible for Degree holders, but you can also try for Vao, Group 4 and other services related to Tnpsc. Chect Tnpsc site for the recent notifications.
26th March 2019, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which TNPSC group job I should write to get a Government job after completion of BDS course?

Which group of TNPSC exams shall i write to get government job after completing my BDS course? what are the exams can i apply to get a government job?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?