22nd January 2014, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for PSUs through 3 years old GATE score?

Can we apply for the job in the PSUs like IOCL,NTPC etc. through GATE 2011 score??

Related Questions:
  1. What are the government jobs available in computer science? I am a B.Tech final year computer science student
  2. Am i eligible for PSU exam if I have 6.8 CGPA
  3. What are the government jobs available after completing B.Tech CSE?
  4. Jobs in government sector after BE -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Names of the various PSU's offering computer science engineering?
  6. Which are the exams conducted by central government for B.E CSE students?
  7. What is the 12th criteria to apply in PSU through GATE? I have secured 76% in 10th
  8. How to get a government job after B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
  9. What are the public sector exams for which I can appear after completing B.Tech in Computer Science?
  10. Which degree can I do after finishing diploma and B.E?
  11. Is Single exam conducted in PSU for Public Sector Recruitment or is it different exams for different organization? Which are those examinations?
  12. How to apply for M.Tech in ECE in TANCA? Is there any preference for GATE qualified applicants
  13. GATE exam validity is for 1 or 2 years?
  14. Am i eligible for PSUs through GATE? I am a B.Tech electrical and electronics engineering student
  15. Am I eligible for M.Tech in IIT having completed M.Sc. in Electronics? Procedure to get admission into the course?
  16. Can I apply for instrumentation field? I belong to biomedical engineering
  17. Can I apply for M.Tech course with my previous year GATE score? Which Colleges I can get admission for this course with a score of 439 in GATE Exam and with a rank of 3689 for EE stream?
  18. Any government job exam for Civil Engineers who passed out last year?
5th March 2014, 08:19 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for PSUs through 3 years old GATE score?

No, you cannot apply for the job in the PSUs which recruits candidates on the basis of GATE score like IOCL,NTPC, BHEL, etc. This is because GATE score is valid for two years and since you have given GATE in 2011, so it is three years old. You need to give GATE exam again to become eligible for the companies. For other PSUs, you need to give written test which is conducted by the concerned PSU.
5th March 2014, 08:31 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for PSUs through 3 years old GATE score?

No, you cannot apply for the job in the PSUs which recruits candidates on the basis of GATE score like IOCL,NTPC, BHEL, etc. This is because GATE score is valid for two years and since you have given GATE in 2011, so it is three years old. You need to give GATE exam again to become eligible for the companies. For other PSUs, you need to give written test which is conducted by the concerned PSU.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?