28th November 2020, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Rail India Technical and Economic Service Mechanical Engineer recruitment being a BE Mechanical graduate?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have done with my BE in Mechanical Engineering course. I am interested in applying for the Rail India Technical and Economic Service recruitment for Mechanical Engineer post. Can I apply for this post? Please help me to know about this asap.

29th November 2020, 05:06 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Rail India Technical and Economic Service Mechanical Engineer recruitment being a BE Mechanical graduate?

--- YES, you can apply for Rail India Technical and Economic Service Mechanical Engineer recruitment being a BE Mechanical graduate.

You are eligible if you have obtained a minimum of 60% marks in your bachelor's level education.

OFFICIAL WEBSITE----
http://ritesltd.com/
29th November 2020, 06:29 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Rail India Technical and Economic Service Mechanical Engineer recruitment being a BE Mechanical graduate?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for Rail India Technical and Economic Service Mechanical Engineer recruitment is Candidate must have passed BE/ B.Tech/ BSc in concerned subject from recognized university. Candidate upper age limit required to apply for this recruitment is 40 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidates.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for Rail India Technical and Economic Service Mechanical Engineer recruitment being a BE Mechanical Graduate.

For more information, you can visit their Official website http://www.rites.com/.
29th November 2020, 07:36 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you apply for Rail India Technical and Economic Service Mechanical Engineer recruitment being a BE Mechanical graduate:-

> BE/B.Tech/ B.Sc(Engineering) degree in mechanical / production / industries / automobile engineering with a minimum of 2 years of working experience in quality assurance / production / manufacturing/ maintenance and operations.
29th November 2020, 07:51 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for Rail India Technical and Economic Service Mechanical Engineer recruitment 2020:-

BE/ BTech/BSc ( engineering ) degree in Mechanical/Production / Industrial / Automobile Engineering.

08 years experience in a relevant field.

Age limit:-

38 years as on 01 May 2020.

Official Website:-
http://www.rites.com.
29th November 2020, 11:59 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Yes, You can apply for Rail India Technical and Economic Service Mechanical Engineer recruitment being a BE Mechanical graduate.

Any BE/BTech Mechanical Engineering graduate is eligible for this recruitment.

For more details visit official website given below.
https://rites.com/
30th November 2020, 10:28 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Having completed B.E. in Mechanical engineering degree course, you are eligible to apply for Rail India Technical and Economic Service recruitment for Engineer (Mechanical) if your overall marks in aggregate your BE degree course is 60% ( or 50% in case of reserved category candidates when applying for reserved posts).

In addition to the educational qualification,you must hold other criteria too for filling an application for the same opening.

For more details and updates regarding the same opening, you can refer to the official link of RITES i.e; www.rites.com and then navigating to the career page of the same.
30th November 2020, 12:40 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Yes you can apply for Rail India Technical and Economic Service Mechanical Engineer recruitment being a BE Mechanical graduate.

Eligibility criteria required to apply are as follows:-
Candidate must be a holder of BE/B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engineering) degree in Civil/Electrical/Electrical & Electronics/ Mechanical/ Production/ Industrial/ Automobile Engineering from a recognized university.
Candidate age should be not more than 40 years.
30th November 2020, 03:02 PM
ruckshana

Yes, you can apply for mechanical engineering post in RITES as you have done BE in mechanical engineering. Candidates should have BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (engineering) degree in mechanical/ production/ industrial/ automobile engineering with a minimum of 2 years working experience in quality assurance/ manufacturing/ production/ maintenance & operations, in order to apply for this post.
30th November 2020, 05:40 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for Rail India Technical and Economic Service Mechanical Engineer recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for Rail India Technical and Economic Service Mechanical Engineer recruitment is given below,

Name of the Company - RITES

Name of the Job Position - Mechanical Engineer

>> You must have completed B.E/ B.Tech or B.Sc in Engineering degree in any of the below mentioned disciplines to be eligible.
@ Mechanical Engineering or
@ Industrial Engineering or
@ Production Engineering or
@ Automobile Engineering

>> You must have minimum post qualification experience of 2 years in Quality Assurance or Production or Manufacturing or Maintenance & Operations.

>> As you have done B.E in Mechanical Engineering, I can say that you are certainly eligible for this recruitment.

Click here for official notification
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?