28th November 2020, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Rail India Technical and Economic Service Mechanical Engineer recruitment? Cost of application?

Hello everyone, I would like to know about the procedure of how I can apply for Rail India Technical and Economic Service recruitment of Mechanical Engineer? I have heard that they have introduced lots of vacancies for Mechanical Engineer posts. Please tell me how I can apply? And also let me know what the cost is for applying?

29th November 2020, 05:23 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Rail India Technical and Economic Service Mechanical Engineer recruitment? Cost of application?

Procedure to apply for Rail India Technical and Economic Service Mechanical Engineer recruitment---

Visit the official website.
http://ritesltd.com/

Open to the career menu and click on the online registration option then choose the vacancy name from the dropdown as per your branch, post applied for.

Submit the details.

Then check your Email ID for login details and click on the applicant login link on the online registration page.

Then login using your details and complete the application form and then you have to upload all the documents as asked:
2 recent passport size colour photograph
PAN card
High school certificate for DOB proof
GATE score card
Certificate of academic and professional qualification and proof of identity and address

Submit your application and take a printout of your filled application form.

---Cost of application---
For General/OBC - ₹600/-

For EWS/SC/ST/PWD candidates - ₹300/-
29th November 2020, 06:20 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Rail India Technical and Economic Service Mechanical Engineer recruitment? Cost of application?

Procedure to apply for Rail India Technical and Economic Service Mechanical Engineer recruitment is Interested candidate may apply online through their Official website which is given below.

Cost of Rail India Technical and Economic Service Mechanical Engineer recruitment Application Form is NIL.

For more information, you can visit their Official website http://www.rites.com/.
29th November 2020, 07:56 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for Rail India Technical and Economic Service Mechanical Engineer recruitment:-

> First of all, the candidate must fill the application form available in the career section of the official website or make go follow this direct link https://recruit.rites.com/frmRegistration.aspx

> Inter registration form, fill up your basic details and hit the submit button.

> After registration, you will receive your registration number with password on your registered email id and mobile number.

> Now click on applicant login and login using your registration details.

> Fill up the application form carefully and pay the application fee as applicable as per your category.

> Take a printout of this filled application form along with the fee receipt.

Cost of application:-
There is no application fee to apply
29th November 2020, 08:06 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply:-

First of all, the candidate must fill the application form available in the the carrier section of the official website -
http://www.rites.com.

in the registration form, select the vacancy number and name of the post you are applying for and fill up your basic details and hit the submit button.

After generation, you will receive your registration number with password on your registered mobile number and email ID.

Now click on applicant login and login using your registration details.

Fill up the application form carefully and pay the application fees as applicable as per your category.

Take a printout of this filled application form along with the fee receipt.

Application fees:-

There is no application fee.

For more information, you can visit the official website -

http://www.rites.com.
30th November 2020, 12:05 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for Rail India Technical and Economic Service Mechanical Engineer recruitment is given below.

1. Visit official website given below.
https://rites.com

2. Click on career section.

3. Now click on new registration.

4. Now login using user ID and password.

5. Click on this recruitment.

6. Fill application form and attach all required documents.

7. Now submit it and take a print out of final submission.
30th November 2020, 10:33 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

To apply for Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES) recruitment for Engineer (Mechanical), you are required to fill its online application form by referring to the link https://recruit.rites.com/frmRegistration.aspx

The last date for filling an application for the same opening has been now extended till 31.12.2020.

Also, the cost of filling an application for the same recruitment is Rs. 600/- in case of General and OBC category candidates while for other category candidates it is Rs. 300/-. Along with application fee , transaction charges are also applicable.
30th November 2020, 04:39 PM
ruckshana

Application procedure:
* Visit the official portal www.rites.com & go to career section.
* Register by selecting vacancy number, name of the post & filling your details.
* Now login through the registration details.
* Fill the application form & pay applicable fees.
* Submit the application form & take print out for future reference.
30th November 2020, 05:52 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Procedure required to apply for Rail India Technical and Economic Service Mechanical Engineer recruitment and cost of application:

The detailed procedure required to apply for Rail India Technical and Economic Service Mechanical Engineer recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - RITES

Name of the Job Position - Mechanical Engineer

Application Fee:-
@ For General/ OBC Candidates - Rs.600/- Plus Taxes as applicable
@ For SC/ ST/ EWS/ PWD Candidates - Rs.300/- Plus Taxes as applicable

>> You are required to apply for this recruitment through online mode and from the link given below. Unfortunately the last date for receipt of applications is already over and is 26th November, 2020.

>> While submitting the application form online, system would generate "Registration Number" and you are required to fill the details carefully.

>> Please refer to 4th page for more detailed information.

Click here for more detailed information
30th November 2020, 05:54 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

To apply for Rail India Technical and Economic Service recruitment for Engineer (Mechanical), you only need to fill its online registration form by visiting the website www.recruit.rites.com/frmRegistration.aspx between 05.11.2020 to 31.12.2020.

Further, the cost for filling an application for the same recruitment for different category candidates are as below :-

* General/OBC category candidates : Rs. 600/- plus Taxes as applicable.

* EWS/ SC/ST/ PWD category candidates : Rs. 300/- plus Taxes as applicable.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?