3rd October 2019, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Sahitya Akademi Multi Tasking Staff recruitment with 47% in 10th standard?

Hello friends, I have secured 47% in 10th standard. I want to apply for Sahitya Akademi Multi Tasking Staff recruitment. Can I be eligible to apply for this recruitment? I have searched alot but unable to find out the percentage criteria anywhere. Please help me to know.

6th October 2019, 08:48 PM
Incredible Chinnu

Default Re: Can I apply for Sahitya Akademi Multi Tasking Staff recruitment with 47% in 10th standard?

Yes you can apply with your educational qualification. As we discussed below about the eligibility criteria for the post of multi tasking in sahitya Academy you are here by advised go through the below facts.

1.yoou should have completed 10th or matriculation from the recognized board.

2.Age should be below 30 years and age relaxation will be as per government norms.

3.Date of advertisement : 29th September 2019

4.Last date to submit the application form : 29th october 2019.
7th October 2019, 01:13 AM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Can I apply for Sahitya Akademi Multi Tasking Staff recruitment with 47% in 10th standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I have secured 47% in 10th standard. I want to apply for Sahitya Akademi Multi Tasking Staff recruitment. Can I be eligible to apply for this recruitment? I have searched alot but unable to find out the percentage criteria anywhere. Please help me to know.
Yes, of course, you are eligible to apply for Sahitya Akademi Multi Tasking Staff recruitment. Applicants are required to be at least 10th board exam passed as this is the minimum required educational qualification for the Sahitya Akademi Multi Tasking Staff recruitment. Applicants must have Multi skilling with one employee performing jobs hitherto performed by different Group D employees.

Official website -> Click Here
7th October 2019, 09:22 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria required to apply for Sahitya Akademi Multi Tasking Staff recruitment is Candidate must have pass class 10th or ITI certificate from a recognized board. Candidate upper age limit to apply for this recruitment is 30 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidate.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for Sahitya Akademi Multi Tasking Staff recruitment with 47% in 10th standard.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.sahitya-akademi.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?