3rd October 2019, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

How many vacancies are available in Sahitya Akademi Multi Tasking Staff recruitment?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you kindly tell me about the number of vacancies available in Sahitya Akademi for the post of Multi Tasking Staff. I have applied for the same post but I don’t know about the vacancy. Kindly tell me as soon as possible.

6th October 2019, 03:50 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many vacancies are available in Sahitya Akademi Multi Tasking Staff recruitment?

There is only 1 vacancy available for Multi tasking staff in Sahitya Akademi recruitment.

Candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment can send their duly filled application to "the Secretary, Sahitya Akademi, Rabindra Bhavan, 35, Ferozeshah Road, New Delhi110001" by 28-10-2019.
6th October 2019, 04:30 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many vacancies are available in Sahitya Akademi Multi Tasking Staff recruitment?

The total number of vacancies available for recruitment as Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) in Sahitya Akademi is 01 (one).

For details regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link http://sahitya-akademi.gov.in/pdf/MTS.pdf.
6th October 2019, 08:43 PM
Incredible Chinnu

Name of the post : Multi Tasking staff

Name of the organization : Sahitya Academy

No of vacancies : 01 post

Job location : New delhi Head office.

Date of advertisement : 29th Sep 2019

Last date to submit the application : 29th october 2019.
7th October 2019, 09:10 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Vacancies are available in Sahitya Akademi Multi Tasking Staff recruitment is 1 post only.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.sahitya-akademi.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?