17th June 2019, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for SAIL Administration Management Trainee recruitment being an MBA holder?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have done MBA course. Now I want to apply for SAIL Administration Management Trainee recruitment. So, I would like to know if can I apply for this post under this recruitment? Kindly let me know about the post asap.

19th June 2019, 02:08 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for SAIL Administration Management Trainee recruitment being an MBA holder?

Candidates who have completed their bachelor's degree and 2 years full time MBA/PGDM with minimum 60% marks in Human Resources/Personnel Management & Industrial Relations/ Personnel Management/ Masters in Human Resources & Organisational Development for HR disciplines, Marketing for Marketing discipline and Production/ Operations/ Materials/ Logistics/ Supply Chain Management for Materials Management disciplines from a recognized university are eligible for the recruitment.
19th June 2019, 03:10 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for SAIL Administration Management Trainee recruitment being an MBA holder?

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for SAIL (Steel Authority of India Limited) Administration Management Trainee recruitment is Candidate must have Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university with 60% marks with at least two years full time MBA/PG Diploma in Management with 60% marks. 10% relaxation are available for reserved category candidate. Candidate age must lie between 18 to 28 years. Upper age relaxation available for reserved category candidate.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for for SAIL (Steel Authority of India Limited) Administration Management Trainee recruitment being an MBA holder.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.sail.co.in.
19th June 2019, 08:32 PM
Aatma Parivaar
Senior Member+

SAIL Administration Management Trainee recruitment:

## Eligibility Criteria:

** Educational Qualification: Candidate must have Bachelor's degree in any discipline with 60% marks with at least two years full time MBA/PG Diploma in Management with 60% marks in Human Resources/Personnel Management & Industrial Relations/Personnel Management/master's In human resources & Organizational Development for HR discipline, Marketing for Marketing discipline and Production/Operations/Materials/Logistics/Supply Chain Management for Materials Management discipline.

** Age limit: Candidate maximum age 28 years.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for this recruitment.

For more information regarding this recruitment you can visit their Official Website.
19th June 2019, 08:46 PM
Aatma Parivaar
Senior Member+

SAIL Administration Management Trainee recruitment:

## Eligibility Criteria:

** Educational Qualification: Candidate must have Bachelor's degree in any discipline with 60% marks with at least two years full time MBA/PG Diploma in Management with 60% marks in Human Resources/Personnel Management & Industrial Relations/Personnel Management/master's In human resources & Organizational Development for HR discipline, Marketing for Marketing discipline and Production/Operations/Materials/Logistics/Supply Chain Management for Materials Management discipline.

** Age limit: Candidate maximum age 28 years.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for this recruitment.

For more information regarding this recruitment you can visit their Official Website.
19th June 2019, 11:33 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Yes. If you have done MBA in any of the below mentioned streams then I can say that you are certainly eligible to apply for this recruitment provided that you have secured minimum 60% marks. The detailed information about the qualification required is as follows,

Name of the Organization - SAIL

Name of the Job Position - Management Trainee (Administration)

>> Bachelor's Degree in any discipline with minimum 60% marks with minimum 2 years full time PG Diploma in Management or MBA with 60% marks in Human Resources or Personnel Management and Industrial relations or Personnel Management or Master's in Human Resources & Organizational Development for HR Discipline or Marketing for Marketing discipline and Operations or Logistics or Production Supply Chain Management for Materials Management discipline,..etc.,

Click here for official notification
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?