17th June 2019, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

How many Administration Management Trainee vacancies are available in SAIL?

Hi friends, can I know about the vacancies which are available in SAIL for Administration Management Trainee? I just want to know that how many vacancies are there can you tell me? Please let me know as soon as possible. Thank you!

19th June 2019, 03:03 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Administration Management Trainee vacancies are available in SAIL?

Vacancies are available in SAIL (Steel Authority of India Limited) Administration Management Trainee recruitment is 60 posts only.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.sail.co.in.
19th June 2019, 05:20 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Administration Management Trainee vacancies are available in SAIL?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, can I know about the vacancies which are available in SAIL for Administration Management Trainee? I just want to know that how many vacancies are there can you tell me? Please let me know as soon as possible. Thank you!

Number of vacancies available in SAIL for the Management Trainee (Administration) is given below:

Unreserved – 27 vacancies

OBC – 16 vacancies

SC – 8 vacancies

ST – 4 vacancies

EWS – 5 vacancies

Total – 60 vacancies
19th June 2019, 07:49 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

As you have mentioned that you need the details about the vacancies available for Administration Management Trainee vacancies in SAIL, so in order to help you I have attached a link below in which you will be able to find the details about the same and many other important information. Hence, download the file from the link and go through it.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Notification-SAIL-Management-Trainee-Posts.pdf(2.71 MB, 1 views)
19th June 2019, 08:09 PM
Aatma Parivaar
Senior Member+

SAIL Administration Management Trainee recruitment:

** Number of Vacancies: 60 posts.

Category wise vacancy details: -

1) General - 27 posts.

2) OBC - 16 posts.

3) SC - 08 posts.

4) ST - 04 posts.

5) EWS - 05 years.

For more information regarding this recruitment you can visit their Official Website.
19th June 2019, 09:26 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

The number of Administrative Management Trainee vacancies available in SAIL are 60. Details of vacancies according to category-wise are mentioned below:-

—> UR:- 27
—> OBC:- 16
—> SC:- 8
—> ST:- 4
—> EWS:- 5
19th June 2019, 11:31 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Number of vacancies available in SAIL Administration Management Trainee recruitment:

The detailed information about number of vacancies available in this SAIL Administration Management Trainee is given below.

Name of the Organization - SAIL

Name of the Job Position - Management Trainee (Administration)

Total Number of vacancies - 60 vacancies

>> Hence, if you meet the required criteria then I suggest you to apply for this recruitment on or before 18th July, 2019.

>> Pay Offered - Rs.20,600/- to Rs.46,500/- per month

Click here for official notification
20th June 2019, 12:39 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Well, approximate there will be 60 vacancies available for Administration Management Trainee vacancies at SAIL. The vaccines will be split based on the applicant's category as below,
  • 27 vacancies for Unreserved category
  • 16 vacancies for OBC category
  • 8 vacancies for SC category
  • 4 vacancies for ST category
  • 5 vacancies for EWS category
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?