21st September 2015, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to appear in GATE to apply in SAIL Management Trainee Technical(Electronics) recruitment?

Sir,
I want to apply for SAIL Management Trainee Technical in the stream of Electronics. I just want to know that I have to appear in GATE for this? Is GATE necessary?

19th October 2015, 10:36 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is it necessary to appear in GATE to apply in SAIL Management Trainee Technical(Electronics) recruitment?

First of all I appreciate your willingness to start your career in one of the top most steel making company i.e Steel Authority of India Limited. As you want to appear in the Management Trainee Technical for Electronics.

**For this exam you need not to appear in the GATE exam. The selection for this post does not depend whether the student qualify in the GATE exam or not.

Eligibility: The candidate must possess a degree in engineering in Electronics with at least 65 % marks in the degree.

Selection Process The selection is done on the basis of written exam followed by GD and then interview.

Age Limit Less than 30 years of age. Relaxation in age limit is given to reserved category candidates.

**Below are the attachment regarding the detailed advertisement of SAIL Management Trainee exam. Just go through it if you still have any doubt.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Notification-SAIL-Management-Trainee-Posts.pdf(273.1 KB, 13 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?