21st May 2015, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for SBI PO jobs after completing B.Sc IT in KSOU?

I am completed my B.Sc(IT) in KSOU .can i apply for the SBI PO Jobs?

Please tell me the reply

21st May 2015, 09:07 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for SBI PO jobs after completing B.Sc IT in KSOU?

Yes dear you are absolutely eligible to apply for SBI PO after completion of B.Sc (IT ) from KSOU. Since there is No restriction on whether you have completed graduation from distance or regular college.

So you have eligibility for SBI PO. But in addition to you have fulfill the Age criteria as well.

For further details you can visit the below requirements :

1.You should complete graduation from the recognized university.

2.Whether being a distance or regular student.

3.Age should be in between 21 to 30 years. As per the government norms and rules you will have a Age relaxation for the reserved candidates.

4.Final year students can also eligible to apply for SBI PO.

Last date to fill the Online Application form : 07/05/2015

Date of Prelims examination : in the month of " June"
21st May 2015, 09:41 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Yes of course. You are eligible to apply for SBI PO examination. SBI PO notification has been already released. Last date for receipt of application has already completed. Next notification will be expect in the month of September or October in the Official Website of SBI.

To apply for SBI PO, you should have completed degree course in any discipline from a recognized university or equivalent qualification. You must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 30 years. Upper age limits are applicable for reserved categories. Final year of degree course may also apply. No percentage bar is there to apply for this examination.

SBI PO Selection Pattern: Preliminary, Main, Group Discussion followed by Personal Interview.
21st May 2015, 10:34 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am completed my B.Sc(IT) in KSOU .can i apply for the SBI PO Jobs?

Please tell me the reply

To apply for the SBI PO exam after completing B.sc IT is possible, as you are satisfying the educational qualification needed. There are certain other criteria's which are also needed to be satisfied in order to apply.

Nationality:

-> The Nationality standard needed is citizenship in India

Age Limit:

-> Age limit needed is 21-30 years for General category candidate

-> For SC/ST it is 21-35 years and for OBC it is 21-33 years

Educational Qualification:

-> Educational qualification needed is bachelor degree from a recognized university in any stream with at least 60% aggregate.

-> Even final year appearing candidate is eligible for applying.

The candidate who satisfies all these above criteria is eligible for applying for SBI PO exam. SBI PO exam consists of 2 sections:
  1. Objective type
  2. Descriptive

Syllabus for Objective type:
  • English Language
  • General Awareness, Marketing and Computers
  • Data Analysis and Interpretation
  • Reasoning

Syllabus for Descriptive Paper:
  • Letter Writing
  • Paragraph Writing
  • Essay Writing
  • Precise Writing
  • Reading Comprehension

For more info check at http://www.sbi.co.in
21st May 2015, 11:20 PM
Ashwakh

If you satisfies the Eligiblity criteria of the SBI Bank po exam , then you are eligible to apply for the exam .

Eligiblity criteria of the SBI Bank po exam :-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1. The candidate shouldhave completed Graduation in any descipline from a recognised university or equivalent qualification recognised as such by the central government.

2. If the candidate belongs to General category , then age shouldbe in between 21-30 years only .

3. If the candidate belongs to OBC Category , then age shouldbe in between 21-33 years only.

4. If the candidate belongs to SC or ST category , then age shouldbe in between 21-35 years only

5. If the candidate is an Ex-servicemen , then age shouldbe in between 21-35 years only .

So , if yu satisfies the SBI bank po exam eligibility criteria , then you can apply for the exam .
21st May 2015, 11:34 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for SBI PO Recruitment even after completion of Graduation from KSOU (Karnataka State Open University). The basic educational qualification and Eligibility Criteria required is "Candidates must have passed Graduation from a RECOGNIZED UNIVERSITY". As Karnataka State Open University is a recognized university, you are certainly eligible to appear in SBI PO Recruitments. Karnataka State Open University was established on 1st June 1996 vide Karnataka Government Notification No.ED 1 UOV 95 dated 12th February 1996-KSOU Act 1992 is considered to be a "Reputed Open University amongst the Open Learning Institutions in the country". As you have completed Bachelor Degree from a recognized university, you can certainly apply for SBI PO Jobs. The minimum age required is 20 years and the maximum age of a candidate must not exceed 28 years to be eligible for SBI PO Recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?