21st January 2019, 01:19 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Supreme Court of India Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant recruitment being an LLB holder?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have done LLB program. I want to apply for Supreme Court of India recruitment of this year for the post of Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant. Can I apply for this post of this recruitment? Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

26th January 2019, 10:46 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Supreme Court of India Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant recruitment being an LLB holder?

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, you are eligible to apply for this recruitment. And the basic eligibility criteria required to apply for Supreme Court of India Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - Supreme Court of India

Name of the Job Position - Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant

Qualification required:-

>> You must be a law graduate in order to be eligible.

>> And you must possess knowledge of computer and must be able to retrieve the information from several search processes or engines like SSC Online, Manupatra, LexisNexis, Westlaw etc.,

>> Candidates who are pursuing their 5th year of the five year integrated law course are eligible to apply.

Click here for Official Website

Click here for Official Notification
26th January 2019, 10:50 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Supreme Court of India Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant recruitment being an LLB holder?

Yes, you can apply for Supreme Court of India Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant recruitment being an LLB holder. Candidates who have passed Bachelor’s degree in Law from a recognised college/ university and those who have knowledge of computers are eligible to apply. You should be in the age range of 18 to 27 years as on 28.02.2019 to be eligible to apply for Supreme Court of India Law-Clerk-cum-Research Assistant recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?