21st January 2019, 01:19 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Supreme Court of India Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant recruitment?

Hello everyone, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in Supreme Court of India Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant recruitment. Can anyone of you please let me know about the eligibility so that I can apply for the same post of this recruitment. Thank you!

26th January 2019, 10:44 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Supreme Court of India Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant recruitment?

Eligibility to apply for Supreme Court of India Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant recruitment is mentioned below:-

—> You must be a law graduate from the college/ institution established by law in India and recognised by the bar council of India.

—> You must have knowledge of computers.

—> You must be in the age range of 18 to 27 years as on 28.2.2019.
26th January 2019, 10:44 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Supreme Court of India Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant recruitment?

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for Supreme Court of India Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for Supreme Court of India Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - Supreme Court of India

Name of the Job Position - Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant

>> You should be a law graduate in order to be eligible.

>> And you should possess knowledge of computer and must be able to retrieve the information from several search processes or engines like SSC Online, Manupatra, LexisNexis, Westlaw etc.,

>> The minimum age required is 18 years and maximum age should not exceed 27 years.

Click here for Official Website

Click here for Official Notification
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?