14th October 2019, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Tamil Nadu PSC Jailor recruitment being a BA(Economics) graduate?

Hello everyone, I have completed my BA in Economics. I want to apply for Jailor post in Tamil Nadu PSC. So I want to know that I am eligible or not to apply? Kindly help me to know about this. Waiting for your response!

17th October 2019, 04:14 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Tamil Nadu PSC Jailor recruitment being a BA(Economics) graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I have completed my BA in Economics. I want to apply for Jailor post in Tamil Nadu PSC. So I want to know that I am eligible or not to apply? Kindly help me to know about this. Waiting for your response!

Yes, you can apply to the Jailor recruitment in the Tamil Nadu PSC being a B.A (Economics) graduate, provided you should fulfill the following conditions:

You should be a male candidate and should belong to the SC category (one vacancy is available at present and it is reserved for the Male SC candidates)

Your age should be less than 58 years

Physical requirements:

Height should - at least 160 Centimeters

Chest measurements:

On full expiration – 79 centimeters

On full inspiration – there shall be a minimum of 5 centimeters of expansion

The TNPSC website link is given Click Here
17th October 2019, 06:42 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I apply for Tamil Nadu PSC Jailor recruitment being a BA(Economics) graduate?

Tamil Nadu PSC Jailor recruitment -

Candidates should have any Bachelor's Degree from any university recognized by University Grants Commission.

Minimum age limit of candidates should be 18 years.

For more information log on to official website www.tnpsc.gov.in.

For more information log on to official website www.
17th October 2019, 08:54 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for Tamil Nadu PSC (Public Service Commission) Jailor recruitment is Candidate must have any Degree awarded by any of the University recognised by the University Grants Commission. There is no age limit to apply for this recruitment.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for Tamil Nadu PSC (Public Service Commission) Jailor recruitment being a BA (Economics) graduate.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.tnpscexams.net.
18th October 2019, 12:07 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Qualification Criteria required to apply for Tamil Nadu PSC Jailor recruitment:

The basic educational qualification required to apply for Tamil Nadu PSC Jailor recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission

Name of the Job Position - Jailor

>> You should have done any degree awarded by any of the recognized university to be eligible for this recruitment.

>> And generally preference will be given to the candidates possessing Master's Degree in Criminology and Criminal Justice Administration. The next preference will be given to the candidates who are possessing Master's Degree in Social Work.

>> As you have done BA in Economics course, I can say that you are certainly eligible to apply for this recruitment. You may refer to the below notification for more detailed information.

Click here to apply online

Click here for official notification
18th October 2019, 12:58 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
To be eligible for Tamil Nadu PSC Jailor recruitment you should be male candidates and belong from SC Category. Candidates age should be below 58 years.

Physical requirements:
  • Candidates Height should be at least 160 Centimeters
  • Candidates chest should be On full expiration – 79 centimeters

Official website-> Click Here
19th October 2019, 07:41 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Requirements to apply Tamil Nadu PSC Jailor recruitment:

** Educational Qualification:

~~ A degree of any recognized University.

~~ Candidate should possess adequate knowledge in Tamil.

~~ Age Limit: Minimum 18 years and maximum 30 years as on 01/07/2018. No maximum age limit for SC/ SC(A), ST, MBC/DC, BC(OBCM), BC and Destitute Widows (i.e candidates should not have completed 58 years).

So, yes you are eligible to apply for this posts.

For more information about their recruitment you can visit their official website.
20th October 2019, 03:09 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply to Tamil Nadu PSC Jailor recruitment being a BA in Economics. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed bachelor's degree in any stream from the recognized university. The last date to apply online for this application is 31st October 2019 and there is a registration fee of Rs.150.

I am also giving you the website link through which you can apply for this post that is www.tnpscexams.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?