6th September 2020, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Tamilnadu Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak recruitment being a History Honours graduate?

I have done BA in History Honours and now I want to apply for Tamilnadu Postal Circle recruitment for Gramin Dak Sevak. So, I would like to know if I can apply for this post under this recruitment? Kindly let me know about the post asap.

8th September 2020, 07:04 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Tamilnadu Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak recruitment being a History Honours graduate?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for Tamilnadu Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak recruitment is Candidate must have passed class 10th from a recognised board. Mandatory knowledge of Local Language i.e. Tamil. Basic knowledge of Computers and must have Training Course Certificate. Candidate age must lie between 18 to 40 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidates.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for Tamilnadu Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak recruitment being a History honours graduate.

For more information, you can visit their Official website https://appost.in/.
8th September 2020, 04:15 PM
My true support

Default Re: Can I apply for Tamilnadu Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak recruitment being a History Honours graduate?

Yes, you can apply for Tamil postal Circle Gramin Dak sevak recruitment Being a History Honours graduate as you are passed class 10th so, you are eligible to apply and you also need computer knowledge.

For more information and updates go through the link
[URL="https://www.ibps.in/.
8th September 2020, 06:10 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Tamil Nadu Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak recruitment :

*Educational qualifications

Candidates should be 10th passed or it's equivalent from a recognized university or institution.

Candidates should also have knowledge of computer.

Age limit should be between 18 to 40 years.

For more information log on to official website “http://www.appost.in/gdsonline/”.
9th September 2020, 12:46 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Yes , you can apply for Tamilnadu Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak recruitment being a History Honours graduate.

The minimum educational qualification required is 10th class from recognized board.

Last date to apply for this recruitment is 30/9/2020.
9th September 2020, 01:08 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for Tamil Nadu Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak recruitment being a History Honors graduate.

Educational qualification required to apply for this recruitment are as -
Candidate must have passed in 10th standard with at least passing marks in Mathematics, Local language and English from a recognised educational borad.
9th September 2020, 01:55 AM
jeet2porwal

Anyone who has cleared minimum matriculation examination is eligible for GDS recruitment.

Your age should be more than 18 years.
9th September 2020, 03:45 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Please find below the Eligibility criteria to apply for Tamilnadu Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak recruitment 2020 .

1) Qualification:-
--------------------
i) You must have completed class 10 or its equivalent with passing marks in Mathematics, local language and English from any recognized board/institute to get eligible for this post.

ii) You must have good knowledge in computer.

iii) You must be able to read , write and speak in Tamil language.

2) Age Limit :-
-----------------
Age of the candidate should be between 18 years to 40 years to get eligible for this post.

If you meet all the above criteria then you are eligible to apply for this post.

For more details you can visit the below official site:-
https://appost.in/gdsonline/home.aspx
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?