4th December 2018, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for Haryana Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak recruitment for Hindi graduate?

Dear friends, I have done BA in Hindi and I want to apply in Haryana Postal Circle recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevak. Can I know about the requirements to apply in this recruitment for me as I am a fresher right now? Kindly let me know about this as soon as possible.

7th December 2018, 09:03 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Haryana Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak recruitment for Hindi graduate?

Requirements required in order to apply for Haryana Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak recruitment 2018:

Some of the major requirements required to apply for this Haryana Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak recruitment 2018 are given below,

Qualification Required:-

>> You should have completed 10th Class from approved state board by state government or central government.

>> You should have computer knowledge and need to furnish basic computer training certificate for minimum 60 days from a recognized computer training institute.

Age Criteria Required:-

>> Minimum age required is 18 years
>> Maximum age should not exceed 40 years.
Age criteria is considered as on 3rd December, 2018

I suggest you to go through 1st page of the official notification which has been given below.

Click here for Official Notification

Click here to Apply Online
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?