20th May 2019, 04:23 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Tripura PSC LD-Assistant Cum Typist recruitment being a BCom(H) graduate? Last date to apply?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have done with my BCom Honours course. I am interested to apply in Tripura PSC recruitment for LD-Assistant Cum Typist post. Can I apply for this post? Also, I want to know about the last date to apply in this recruitment.

24th May 2019, 08:36 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Tripura PSC LD-Assistant Cum Typist recruitment being a BCom(H) graduate? Last date to apply?

The minimum qualifications required to apply for Tripura PSC Ld-Assistant cum Typist recruitment are as below :-

* Your age must lie within 18 years to 40 years. Age relaxation is allowed for candidates belonging to reserved category as per the organisation norms.

* You must have completed your Class 12th in any stream from a recognised board. Further, basic computer knowledge along with typing speed as per the service requirement is also desired.

So, being a B.Com degree holder, you are eligible for aforesaid recruitment as per the educational requirement for the same examination is concerned.

Also, the last date to apply for the same recruitment for 2019 was 02.03.2019 .

For more details and updates regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link www.tpsc.gov.in.
24th May 2019, 08:39 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Tripura PSC LD-Assistant Cum Typist recruitment being a BCom(H) graduate? Last date to apply?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for LD (Lower Division)-Assistant Cum Typist through Tripura PSC (Public Service Commission) is Candidate must have 12th pass with Typing knowledge. Candidate age must lie between 18 to 40 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidate.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for LD (Lower Division)-Assistant Cum Typist through Tripura PSC (Public Service Commission) recruitment being a B.Com (H) graduate.

~~ Last date to apply for LD (Lower Division)-Assistant Cum Typist through Tripura PSC (Public Service Commission) is 2nd March 2019.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website https://www.tpsconline.in.
24th May 2019, 10:11 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for Tripura PSC LD-Assistant Cum Typist recruitment:

The detailed procedure to apply for Tripura PSC LD-Assistant Cum Typist recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Tripura Public Service Commission

Name of the Job Position - LD-Assistant Cum Typist

>> Last date for receipt of applications - 2nd March, 2019

>> You must have passed 12th Class (Higher secondary) in 10+2 pattern or its equivalent qualification from a recognized board or university with the knowledge of typing in Computer with an accurate speed of 40 words per minute along with the basic computer knowledge.

>> Hence, I can say that you are eligible after successful completion of this B.Com (H) course provided that you have got above mentioned skills.

Click here for official notification

Click here for more details
24th May 2019, 11:29 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Eligibility criteria required to apply for LD-Assistant Cum Typist through Tripura PSC is:

~~ Educational Qualification: Higher Secondary (+2)/ equivalent examination from recognized Board/ University with Typing Knowledge.

~~ Age limit:

Minimum age: 18 years

Maximum age: 40 years.

** Last Date to Apply Online: 02/03/2019.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their Official Website.
25th May 2019, 08:49 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you were eligible to Tripura PSC LD-Assistant Cum Typist recruitment being a BCom(H) graduate. Minimum eligibility to apply for Tripura PSC LD-Assistant Cum Typist recruitment was pass in 10+2 or equivalent examination in any stream from a recognized institute.
Also you must have knowledge of typing in computer with accurate speed of 40 wpm with basic computer knowledge.

You should be in the age between 18 years to 40 years as on 02/03/2019. Upper age limit is relaxable for reserved category candidates as per govt rules.

Last date to apply for that recruitment was 02/03/2019.

Official notification attachment link is mentioned below.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 010219-1.pdf(94.6 KB, 0 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?