7th December 2021, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for UPSC exams while continuing my final year of Graduation?

Sir, I am a B.Tech 7th semester student. If I do internship in 8th semester then am I eligible for UPSC or giving written exam of 8th semester is compulsory? What I am trying to say is will I be able to apply for UPSC exam before writing my final year?

8th December 2021, 12:33 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for UPSC exams while continuing my final year of Graduation?

Candidates pursuing in the final year of B.Tech or bachelor degree course are eligible to apply for the UPSC Civil Service Examination.

So, you are eligible to apply for the examination in 2022. The examination is conducted in three stages. Candidates have to appear and qualify in all the stages of examination for final selection. For more information visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
8th December 2021, 12:52 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for UPSC exams while continuing my final year of Graduation?

The very first thing I would like to let you know is that the minimum education required for appearing in the Civil Services examination (popularly known as UPSC examination) is a bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Students pursuing final year of their degree course are also eligible.

So, being a student of B.Tech final year degree course, you are eligible for appearing in the Civil Services examination but your degree should be completed by the time of final selection through the same examination.

For complete details regarding the Civil Services examination, you can refer to the link www.upsc.gov.in.
8th December 2021, 01:42 PM
Dip Mali
Junior Member+

Yes, of course. Final year students can also sit for the UPSC prelims exam.
But there are conditions attached to this:= The passing of the said final year exam should render the candidates eligible for the UPSC civil services exam, i.e., it should be a graduation-level degree from a recognised university.
8th December 2021, 05:22 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Yes,you can apply for UPSC exam if you are in final year of graduation.
8th December 2021, 08:00 PM
Zainab Fatima8

Yes, Ofcourse candidates can apply for UPSC exam if you are in final year of graduation.
10th December 2021, 08:43 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Final year graduate can apply for the examination. So, you can apply for it. The examination is conducted in three stages.

Candidates will become eligible for the recruitment only after qualifying in all three stages of the examination. So, you can do the preparation as per the syllabus with the determination, dedication and devotion for the final selection.

To get more information about the examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?