15th July 2019, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for UPSC Junior Scientific Officer recruitment being an MTech holder?

I have done MTech course. Now I want to apply for UPSC Junior Scientific Officer recruitment. So, I would like to know if can I apply for this post under this recruitment? Kindly let me know about the post asap.

17th July 2019, 04:43 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for UPSC Junior Scientific Officer recruitment being an MTech holder?

Candidates who have completed their master's degree in
Chemistry/Biochemistry/Forensic Science with Chemistry as one of the subjects at in graduation level from a recognized University are eligible to apply for UPSC Junior Scientific Officer recruitment. Hence, if you fulfill the above qualification, then you will be eligible for the recruitment.
17th July 2019, 07:01 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for UPSC Junior Scientific Officer recruitment being an MTech holder?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) Junior Scientific Officer recruitment is Candidate must have passed Master’s Degree in Chemistry/Biochemistry/Forensic Science with Chemistry as one of the subjects at Bachelor of Science level. Candidate upper age limit to apply for this recruitment is 30 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidate.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) Junior Scientific Officer recruitment being an M.Tech holder.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://upsc.gov.in/.
17th July 2019, 08:11 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

No, you can't apply for this position having this degree.

Here is the eligibility details for the post Junior Scientific Officer,

Education: Master’s Degree in Chemistry/ Biochemistry/ Forensic Science with Chemistry as one of the subjects at Bachelor of Science level from a recognized University
Experience: Two years experience of Analytical method and research in the field of Chemistry.
17th July 2019, 11:44 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

In order apply for UPSC Junior Scientific Officer recruitment, you must satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria;

You must hold a Master’s Degree in Chemistry/Biochemistry/Forensic Science with Chemistry as one of the subjects at Bachelor of Science level from a recognized University with Two years experience of Analytical method and research in the field of Chemistry.

You should be maximum age of 30 years.

You should visit the below mentioned official website link for details;
https://upsc.gov.in/whats-new/07%20-%202019
18th July 2019, 01:19 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, you are not eligible to apply for UPSC Junior Scientific Officer recruitment. The minimum educational qualification, experience required is given below.

Name of the Organization - Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)

Name of the Job Position - Junior Scientific Officer

Educational Qualification Required:-

@ You should have done Master's Degree in Forensic Science or Chemistry or Biochemistry with Chemistry as one of the subjects at Bachelor of Science level from a recognized university to be eligible.

Experience Required:-

@ You must have 2 years of experience of Analytical method and research in the field of chemistry.

>> Hence unless you have required experience, you cannot apply for the recruitment as the detailed eligibility is given above.

Click here for more detailed information

Click here for official notification

Click here to apply online
18th July 2019, 07:28 AM
AGRIM GOYAL

Candidate should have Master’s Degree in Chemistry/Biochemistry/Forensic Science with Chemistry as one of the subjects at Bachelor of Science level from a recognized University with 2 years’ expertise in Analytical method and research within the field of Chemistry.
19th July 2019, 12:09 AM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Eligibility to apply for UPSC Junior Scientific Officer recruitment is:

~~ Educational Qualification: Applicant should possess Master’s Degree in Chemistry/Biochemistry/Forensic Science with Chemistry as one of the subjects at Bachelor of Science level from a recognized University.

~~ Age limit: Candidate maximum age is 30 years. Relaxation available for reserved category.

Yes, you are eligible to apply for this recruitment.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?