15th July 2019, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities of Junior Scientific Officer through UPSC recruitment?

Hello everyone, I have heard about the Junior Scientific Officer of UPSC recruitment. But I don’t know about the roles and responsibilities for the same post under this UPSC recruitment. Can I know about the roles and responsibilities? Waiting for your response!

17th July 2019, 08:37 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Junior Scientific Officer through UPSC recruitment?

UPSC has published a recruitment notice regarding filling of Scientist ‘B’ & Junior Scientific Officer vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 1st August, 2019, 11:59 pm.

Job details for Junior Scientific Officer is given below,

According to the official notice, the post is suitable for Physically Challenged Persons like Deaf / Hard of Hearing Cat.-(b)/ Locomotor Disability / Cerebral Palsy / Leprosy Cured / Dwarfism / Acid Attack Victims and Muscular Dystrophy Cat.-(c) with disability i.e. Hard of
Hearing (HH) or One leg affected (R or L) (OL). The post is permanent.

Job role: Crime scene management, crime case examination, giving evidences in the Courts of Law u/s 293 of Cr.PC, providing guidance to the junior scientific staff for case analysis, R&D activities on forensic activities and imparting training in their respective field of forensic specialization to the trainees from different investigating agencies / forensic science labs and other organizations.
18th July 2019, 01:24 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Junior Scientific Officer through UPSC recruitment?

Roles and Responsibilities involved in UPSC Junior Scientific Officer recruitment:

Major roles and responsibilities involved in UPSC Junior Scientific Officer recruitment are given below.

Name of the Organization - Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)

Name of the Job Position - Junior Scientific Officer

>> Duties involved in,
* Crime Scene Management,
* Crime Case Examination
* Giving Evidence in the courts of Law u/s 293 of Cr.PC, Providing guidance to the junior scientific staff for case analysis, R&D activities on Forensic Activities and imparting training in their respective field of forensic specialization to the trainees from different investigating agencies/ forensic labs as well as the other organizations.

Click here for more detailed information

Click here for official notification

Click here to apply online
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?