26th August 2018, 04:07 AM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of UPSSSC Subordinate Agriculture Service (Class III) recruitment?

I am little worried about my future. Actually I am interested to apply and get in as a Subordinate Agriculture Service (Class III) executive through UPSSSC recruitment. But I don’t know about the selection procedure. Can you help me to know about the selection procedure.

11th October 2018, 12:04 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of UPSSSC Subordinate Agriculture Service (Class III) recruitment?

The selection of candidates for the post of UPSSSC Subordinate Agriculture Service (Class III) recruitment will be done based on the candidate's performance in the online examination.

You must possess Bachelor's degree in Agriculture from a recognised university to be eligible to apply for UPSSSC Subordinate Agriculture Service (Class III) recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?