31st May 2019, 06:11 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Vizag Steel Trade Apprentice recruitment with 49% in 12th standard?

Hello friends, I have secured 49% in 12th standard. Now, I want to apply for Vizag Steel Trade Apprentice recruitment. Can I eligible to apply in this recruitment? I have searched alot but I didn’t find percentage criteria anywhere. Please help me to know.

1st June 2019, 06:20 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Vizag Steel Trade Apprentice recruitment with 49% in 12th standard?

Candidates who have completed their 10th/12th with minimum 45%-50% marks from a recognized board are eligible to apply. Candidates must also have ITI qualification in specific trade from an institute recognized by NCVT. As you have completed your 12th standard with 49% marks, so you are eligible for the recruitment.
1st June 2019, 07:21 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Vizag Steel Trade Apprentice recruitment with 49% in 12th standard?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for Vizag Steel Trade Apprentice recruitment is Candidate must have SSC / Matric / X Std and ITI (NCVT) from a recognized board. Candidate age must lie between 18 to 25 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidate.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for Vizag Steel Trade Apprentice recruitment with 49% in 12th standard.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website https://www.vizagsteel.com.
1st June 2019, 08:36 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for Vizag Steel Trade Apprentice recruitment after completion of your 12th standard with 49% aggregate marks from a recognised board.

Candidates who have passed SSC/ Matric/ X Std. and ITI (NCVT) in relevant trade from a recognised board are eligible to apply for Vizag Steel Trade Apprentice recruitment.
2nd June 2019, 09:58 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, you are not eligible to apply for this Vizag Steel Trade Apprentice recruitment if you have not done ITI in the concerned trade. The detailed information is given below.

Name of the Company - Vizag Steel Plant

Name of the Job Position - Trade Apprentice

Qualification Required:-

> You should have completed SSC or Matric or X Standard AND ITI (NCVT) in the concerned trade.

>> Trades offered are,
* Welder
* Fitter
* Turner
* R&AC
* Carpenter
* Draught'sMan (Mech)
* Machinist
* Diesel Mechanic
* Electronic Mechanic
* Electrician
* Instrument Mechanic
* PASAA

Click here for official notification

Click here to apply online
2nd June 2019, 01:44 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I have secured 49% in 12th standard. Now, I want to apply for Vizag Steel Trade Apprentice recruitment. Can I eligible to apply in this recruitment? I have searched alot but I didn’t find percentage criteria anywhere. Please help me to know.

Sorry, you are not eligible to apply for the Vizag Steel Plant Trade Apprentice recruitment after completion of Class XII with 49% marks.

You should have passed SSC / Matriculation / 10th Standard and ITI (NCVT) in the trades given below: Fitter, Draughtsman (Mechanical), Carpenter, Welder, Machinist, Diesel Mechanic, Turner, Electrician, R & AC, PASAA, Instrument Mechanic and Electronic Mechanic for applying to the Trade Apprentice recruitment in Vizag Steel Plant.
2nd June 2019, 03:30 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Vizag Steel Trade Apprentice recruitment:

~~ Eligibility Criteria:

Educational Qualification: Candidate should posses SSC / Matric / X Std. and ITI (NCVT) in relevant trade. ·

Age Limit: 18 to 25 years. Relaxation available for reserved category candidate.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for this recruitment.
2nd June 2019, 09:43 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

In order to be eligible to apply for Vizag Steel Trade Apprentice recruitment, you must have passed SSC / Matric / 10th standard and ITI in relevant trade from NCVT recognized institute.

You should be minimum age of 18 years and maximum 25 years as on 01/02/2019.
Age relaxation is applicable for various categories are as follows;

5 years for SC/ST candidates
3 years for OBC (non-creamy layer) candidates
10 years for PWD candidates

So on the basis of only 12th pass, you can not apply for this recruitment.

For details;
https://www.vizagsteel.com/code/tend...e_app_proc.pdf
2nd June 2019, 10:47 PM
Incredible Chinnu

You can apply for vizag steel trade apprentice recruitment with your academic qualifications. For more details regarding the eligibility criteria and age limits you just have a look in the following things.

Eligibility criteria required for Vizag steel Trade apprentice recruitment :

>>You should have completed 10th/matric with ITI or any equivalent examination from the recognized board.

>> Age should be in between these limits.

Minimum Age is 18 years

Maximum age is 25 years.

Age relaxation will be based on government standard norms.

Total number of a vacancies : 319

Selection will be based on written examination followed by Interview.

And one more thing you need to have physical standards set by authorities for your selection.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?