31st May 2019, 05:55 AM
Unregistered

Educational qualification required to apply for Manipur SPDCL Junior Establishment Assistant recruitment?

Hello Sir/Madam, can you please provide me the details of educational qualification for applying in Junior Establishment Assistant post in Manipur SPDCL recruitment. I am actually interested to apply for this post. Kindly help me with these details. Waiting for your response!

1st June 2019, 07:05 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification required to apply for Manipur SPDCL Junior Establishment Assistant recruitment?

Educational Qualification required to apply for Manipur SPDCL (State Power Distribution Company Limited) Junior Establishment Assistant recruitment is Candidate must have passed 10+2 with any stream from a recognized university.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://mspcl.in/.
1st June 2019, 07:24 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification required to apply for Manipur SPDCL Junior Establishment Assistant recruitment?

The minimum qualification to apply for Manipur SPDCL Junior Establishment Assistant recruitment, is intermediate from a recognized board.

Candidates who have completed the above mentioned qualification, will be eligible for the recruitment.

Web: http://http://mspdcl.com/
1st June 2019, 08:16 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Educational qualification required to apply for Manipur SPDCL Junior Establishment Assistant recruitment is mentioned below:-

—> You should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination from a recognised board.
2nd June 2019, 10:38 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Educational Qualification Required to apply for Manipur SPDCL Junior Establishment Assistant recruitment:

The basic educational qualification required to apply for this Manipur SPDCL Junior Establishment Assistant recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Manipur SPDCL

Name of the Job Position - Junior Establishment Assistant

>> You must have done 12th Class Pass or its equivalent from a recognized university or board to be eligible.

>> Hence, if you have done above mentioned course then I can say that you are certainly eligible to apply for this recruitment.

Click here for application form

Click here for official notification
2nd June 2019, 03:53 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Junior Establishment Assistant in Manipur SPDCL:

~~ Educational Qualification: Candidate must have passed 10+2 or its equivalent from a recognized university.
2nd June 2019, 04:18 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, can you please provide me the details of educational qualification for applying in Junior Establishment Assistant post in Manipur SPDCL recruitment. I am actually interested to apply for this post. Kindly help me with these details. Waiting for your response!

Candidates who have passed Class XII or its equivalent examination from a recognized board are eligible to apply for the Junior Establishment Assistant in the Manipur State Power Company Limited.
Candidates with typing skills are eligible to apply for the Junior Establishment Assistant in the Manipur State Power Company Limited. The candidates upper age limit is 38 years for the Junior Establishment Assistant in the Manipur State Power Company Limited.
2nd June 2019, 08:17 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Educational qualification required to apply for Manipur SPDCL Junior Establishment Assistant recruitment are as follows;

You should have passed class 12th or equivalent examination in any discipline from a recognized institute/board.

You should be minimum 18 years and maximum 38 years of age as a general category candidate. The age limit will be considered on 28/02/2019.
The age relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates as per govt. rules.

For details, visit the below mentioned official notification link.
https://www.mspdcl.com/irj/go/km/doc...0GROUP%20C.pdf
Attached Files
File Type: pdf NOTIFICATION FOR GROUP C -1.pdf(2.04 MB, 0 views)
2nd June 2019, 08:40 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Those who interested to apply for Manipur SPDCL Junior Establishment Assistant recruitment must satisfy the criteria below,

1. Applicants must complete their Intermediate or its equivalent qualification from a recognized board.

2. Those who are waiting for Intermediate result can also eligible to apply, but the candidate should not having any pending backlogs.

3. Applicants upper age limit should be 38 years.

Official website -> https://manipur.gov.in
2nd June 2019, 09:53 PM
Incredible Chinnu

Educational qualifications required to apply for Manipur SPDCL Recruitment :

>> You should have completed 12th or equivalent examination from the recognized university or board.

>> Minimum age is 18 years.

>> Maximum age is 38 years.

Coming to educational requirement anyone who have completed 12th are eligible to apply for Junior Establishment recruitment.

Junior establishment recruitment is a Group C post having total 31 number of vacancies.

Selection will be done by common test

Total number of questions 150 questions

Total time : 150 min

Examination will be in english medium.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?