17th June 2019, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for West Bengal PSC Additional Director recruitment being a Mathematics postgraduate?

Hello everyone, I have done with my MSc in Mathematics Honours course. I want to apply in West Bengal PSC Additional Director recruitment. I am interested to join through West Bengal PSC as an Additional Director. Please tell me that can I apply in this recruitment or not?

20th June 2019, 12:31 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for West Bengal PSC Additional Director recruitment being a Mathematics postgraduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I have done with my MSc in Mathematics Honours course. I want to apply in West Bengal PSC Additional Director recruitment. I am interested to join through West Bengal PSC as an Additional Director. Please tell me that can I apply in this recruitment or not?

Sorry, you are not eligible to apply to the Additional Director recruitment in West Bengal Public Service Commission being a Mathematics postgraduate. Candidates who have obtained a Master’s Degree in Veterinary Science or Animal Husbandry from any recognized university are only eligible to apply to the Additional Director recruitment in West Bengal Public Service Commission. Therefore, being a Mathematics postgraduate, you are not eligible to apply to the Additional Director recruitment in West Bengal Public Service Commission.
20th June 2019, 12:48 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for West Bengal PSC Additional Director recruitment being a Mathematics postgraduate?

I am giving below the detail information of educational qualification to get eligible for applying for the post of Additional Director in West Bengal PSC recruitment.

Qualification :-
-----------------
You must have completed Master degree in Veterinary Science or Animal Husbandry from any recognized University or institute.

You must have good knowledge in Bengali or Nepali and English.

Experience:-
-------------
You should have 8 years of experience in the concerned field.
20th June 2019, 01:05 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

As per information available on official notification of recruitment, you are not eligible to apply for West Bengal PSC Additional Director recruitment being a Mathematics postgraduate. To apply for this recruitment, you must have a Master Degree in Veterinary Science from a recognized University/Institute.
You must have minimum 8 years experience in the concerned field.
You must possess knowledge of Nepali/Bengali and English (spoken and written both).

You can find details on;
http://wbpsconline.org/wbpsc-advt-no-9-2019
20th June 2019, 09:11 PM
Incredible Chinnu

No you can't apply for West Bengal PSC Additional director recruitment. The reason being you are a Mathematics honours candidate.

Infact the educational qualification required to apply for additional director recruitment is you must have completed Masters in Veterinary sciences or Animal husbandry from the recognized board.

Age should not be more than 55 years.

And must have 8 years of work experience in the extension work of fields.

5 years of work experience in any government related animal husbandry firms.

Must have knowledge in nepali/bengali . You should know the written and oral communication skills.

Must have a certificate if registration from indian veterinary council
21st June 2019, 12:53 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sorry that you are not eligible for West Bengal PSC Additional Director recruitment after completing graduation in Mathematics course. You need to complete a Master degree in Veterinary Science or Animal Husbandry to be eligible for West Bengal PSC Additional Director recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?