20th February 2019, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for West Bengal PSC Controller of Examination recruitment being a Chemistry postgraduate?

Hello everyone, I have done with my MSc in Chemistry Honours course. I want to apply in West Bengal PSC Controller of Examination recruitment. I am interested to join through West Bengal PSC as a Controller of Examination. Please tell me that can I apply in this recruitment or not?

26th February 2019, 04:33 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for West Bengal PSC Controller of Examination recruitment being a Chemistry postgraduate?

Eligibility criteria to apply for West Bengal PSC (Public Service Commission) Controller of Examination recruitment is Candidate must have Bachelor’s Degree/ Engineering/ equivalent from any recognized university. Candidate maximum age limit is 45 years. Upper age relaxation are available for reserved category candidate.

So, yes you are eligible to apply for West Bengal PSC (Public Service Commission) Controller of Examination recruitment being a Chemistry postgraduate.

For more information, you can visit their official website www.pscwbonline.gov.in.
26th February 2019, 08:54 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for West Bengal PSC Controller of Examination recruitment being a Chemistry postgraduate?

Although you have done M.Sc in Chemistry course, you should have below mentioned experience in order to be eligible for this recruitment.The detailed qualification required is given below,

Name of the Organization - West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC)

Name of the Job Position - Controller of Examination

>> You must have 3 years experience in the rank of Deputy Registrar or Deputy Controller of Examination or Assistant Professor of Indian University or institute.

>> Desirable qualification is experience in handing of large scale examination related application software, OMR Scanning and evaluation and preparation of results.

Click here for Official Notification
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?