21st January 2015, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

Can I attend RRB Interview in Odisha if qualified in IBPS RRB-III Office Assistant written exam in Andhra Pradesh?

Hello
I have passed in IBPS RRB III office assistant post in written exam in Andhra Pradesh. I have proficiency in the languages Telugu as well as Odia and also passed in both the subjects of 10 th standard 1st language. so can I apply for odisha RRBs for interview? pls help me by giving your reply as soon as possible

29th April 2015, 01:53 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I attend RRB Interview in Odisha if qualified in IBPS RRB-III Office Assistant written exam in Andhra Pradesh?

Yes dear it is possible to apply for RRB's in Odisha with your score of RRB Office Assistants Examination. But you must be passed in the language of Oriya. Then only you are eligible to apply for various RRB's for Interview.

But it is not possible to take Telugu and Oriya in same standard. So you can confirm it. If it is possible then you can also apply for RRB's in Andhra Pradesh for Interview.

And actually the regional rural bank's Examination is done through IBPS for Office Assistants, Officer Scale I ,II and III as well.

Here we are providing you the list of Regional Rural Banks in Odisha :

1.Neelachal Gramya Bank

2.Kalinga Gramyya Bank

3.Utkal Gramya Bank.

So you can apply for Odisha Regional Rural banks in Odisha with the Score of Office Assistants through IBPS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?