5th April 2023, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

Can I be eligible for Pgt Maths Post At Up Pgt exam by having BSc Hons degree in maths plus BEd?

Can I be eligible for Pgt Maths Post At Up Pgt exam by having BSc Hons degree in maths plus BEd?

12th April 2023, 01:17 AM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I be eligible for Pgt Maths Post At Up Pgt exam by having BSc Hons degree in maths plus BEd?

Yes, having a B.Sc (Hons) degree in Mathematics and a Bachelor's degree in Education (B.Ed.) makes you eligible to apply for the PGT Mathematics post in the UP PGT exam, provided you meet the other eligibility criteria specified by the Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Service Selection Board (UPSESSB).

However, I would recommend that you check the official notification or website of the UP PGT exam to confirm the eligibility criteria and ensure that you meet all the requirements before applying for the exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?