1st November 2010, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

When does KVS conduct examination for PGT post? Syllabus of PGT (Maths)?

Hello sir/madam,
Myself Vivek sharma. I have done Msc degree in Mathematics from Shimla university.I want to know that in which Month KVS conducted examination for PGT post. I want full details with examination syllabus related to subject(mathematics).please send me details soon.
Thanks
cheers
Vivek sharma
Msc(maths)

4th November 2010, 07:10 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When does KVS conduct examination for PGT post? Syllabus of PGT (Maths)?

KVS is presently conducting the exam for 2011-12 &the form can be submit from 30th oct to 30th nov.As there is no fixed month so you must keep in touch from time to time through various newspapers.The syllabus can be in the various books related to the exam preparation.
4th November 2010, 10:09 PM
tirthak04

Default Re: When does KVS conduct examination for PGT post? Syllabus of PGT (Maths)?

... Important information relating to conduct of KVS Examination will be available at this website. .
kvsangathan.nic.in/rec-pgt-advt.doc17,

and as far as i know PGT (Maths), Mathematics/Applied Mathematics will be held on 07 .30 Oct 2010
best of luck !
16th November 2010, 11:19 AM

hello sir/madam,
Myself Ankita ,I have done M.A. in Sociology .I want to know that in which Month KVS conducted examination for PGT post. I want full details with examination syllabus related to subject(Sociology).please send me details soon.
Thankk you.
24th November 2010, 09:51 AM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus for pgt computer science exam exactly?
18th December 2010, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

when does KVS conduct entrance exam for pgt english?
23rd December 2010, 08:24 AM
Unregistered

sir how i should prepare gk
17th January 2011, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

sir i want the syllabus of p.g.t. of commerse for 2011-12 entrance
21st January 2011, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

Sir,i wants to know the syllabus of PGT (Hindi)
22nd January 2011, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

cant find the prelim syllabus for KVS PGT post? Plz help us out...!
24th January 2011, 09:49 AM
Unregistered

sir i want to know the preliminary exam date for pgt(computer science),till now i didn't get the admit card as i have applied in the month of october.
7th February 2011, 09:05 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
I want to syllabus for PGT Computer Science of Written test.
Please send me immediately so that I can prepared
7th February 2011, 09:11 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
I want to syllabus for PGT Computer Science preliminary examination.
10th February 2011, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

syllabus for PGT(Maths) preliminary exam
20th April 2011, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

hi ....sir....i have done M.A in sociology ..so i want to know am i eligible for pgt ...???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?