5th April 2023, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for PGT and other teaching exams?

I am pursuing M.sc bioinformatics and completed my graduation in information technology..so can I apply for PGT exam and kvs?. From which subject should I apply? Is there any computer subject in pgt ? Can i apply through maths? What are the other option after MSc bioinformatics?

12th April 2023, 01:12 AM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for PGT and other teaching exams?

The eligibility criteria for PGT (Post Graduate Teacher) and other teaching exams may vary depending on the specific state or organization conducting the exam.

Eligibility criteria:-

> Educational Qualification: Candidates must have a Bachelor's degree in Education (B.Ed.) or a Master's degree in the relevant subject they wish to teach. Some exams may also require candidates to have a specific percentage of marks in their qualifying degree.

> Age Limit: The minimum and maximum age limit for PGT and other teaching exams may vary depending on the specific state or organization conducting the exam. However, in general, the minimum age limit is 21 years and the maximum age limit is 35-40 years. Some states or organizations may allow relaxation in the upper age limit for reserved categories.

> Nationality: Candidates must be citizens of India to be eligible for PGT and other teaching exams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?