19th March 2015, 01:06 AM
Unregistered

Can I get Bank Manager post through IBPS exams being a M.Com postgraduate? Pattern and suitable books for preparation?

Friends,
Can you suggest me some books so
that I can prepare for IBPS exams?
What is the pattern of this exams?
I have completed M.Com
so I can get Bank Manager post through IBPS exams?

22nd April 2015, 03:10 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get Bank Manager post through IBPS exams being a M.Com postgraduate? Pattern and suitable books for preparation?

Eligibility criteria to become a Bank Manager :

1. You must complete the graduation in any stream from the recognized university with minimum percentage of marks.

2.You have cleared the exam of IBPS " PO/MT's " in any bank which you are interested.

3.Then after got a certain experience in the PO level then you will get a promotion to become a " Assistant Manager "

4.Thus you can go till the Bank Manager.

So for the first thing you have to clear the IBPS PO examination.

I hope this information will be useful to you and Coming to the Pattern and the Books you need to select the Good content books for preparation.

Important books for IBPS PO Examination :

1.Quantitative Aptitude by " R.S Agarwal "

2.Reasoning High level by "R.S .Aagarwal "

3.General Awareness by "Yes and Yes Publications "

4.English Language by "S.P.Bakshi ".
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?