11th February 2015, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

Can I get job in PSU through GATE if completed M.Sc in Electronics?

Hello
I have completed MSC electronics, if i appear for gate and have a valid score card will i be eligible for PSU recruitment or BTech background is manditory????? If yes kindly mention the name of the PSU s where i can apply?

4th March 2015, 10:37 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can I get job in PSU through GATE if completed M.Sc in Electronics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
I have completed MSC electronics, if i appear for gate and have a valid score card will i be eligible for PSU recruitment or BTech background is manditory????? If yes kindly mention the name of the PSU s where i can apply?
Surely you will be eligible if you have a valid GATE score with M.Sc electronics background. Some of the PSU’s where you can apply to the jobs are

-ONGC
-Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
-National Thermal Power Corporation
-Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
-Defense Research and Development Organization
-Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd.- Junior Telecom. Officers
-Steel Authority of India Limited

In order to apply for the jobs in above sector you must hold graduation with 60% marks. Age should be 21-30 years.

If you are satisfying all the above criteria you will be eligible for performing for Written Test which is objective type consisting of two parts.

-General Aptitude
-Academic Knowledge

Once you have designated in the written exam, then you will be called for the Personal Interview as per the policy of the Corporation.
8th August 2015, 04:50 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get job in PSU through GATE if completed M.Sc in Electronics?

I have Completed Msc in Computer Sc with above 65 % marks. But I have not scored 60 % in b.sc. if i appear for gate and have a valid score will i be eligible for PSU recruitment ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?