9th May 2019, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

Can I get relaxation in BPS Women University Junior Scale Stenographer recruitment being an OBC candidate?

Hello, I am from OBC category candidate. I am interested to apply in BPS Women University Junior Scale Stenographer recruitment. But before that I want to know that I can get relaxation or not in this recruitment? Please tell me about this.

13th May 2019, 10:18 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get relaxation in BPS Women University Junior Scale Stenographer recruitment being an OBC candidate?

Yes. There is an age relaxation available in Junior Scale Stenographer in BPS Women University recruitment. The detailed age criteria required is given below,

Name of the College - BPS Women University

Name of the Job Position - Junior Scale Stenographer

>> Minimum age required - 18 years

>> Maximum age allowed - 50 years

There will be an age relaxation applicable for reserved category candidates like SC, ESM, BC, PWD shall be given as per State Government or University rules.

>> You must have completed Graduation with minimum 50% marks to be eligible. You should qualify skill test with 100 words per minute in English Shorthand and ability to transcript the same at the speed of 20 words per minute or Hindi shorthand at the speed of 80 words per minutes and ability to transcript thereof at 15 words per minute with upto 8% mistakes.

Click here for official website
13th May 2019, 10:30 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get relaxation in BPS Women University Junior Scale Stenographer recruitment being an OBC candidate?

The minimum age limit to apply for BPS Women University Junior Scale Stenographer recruitment, is 18 years and candidates can apply till the age ok 50 years.

As you belong to OBC category, so you will get age relaxation of 3 years, which is you can apply till the age of 53 years.
14th May 2019, 07:54 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Age relaxation available in Junior Scale Stenographer in BPS Women University for an OBC candidate is 3 years.

Yes, you get relaxation in BPS Women University Junior Scale Stenographer recruitment being an OBC candidate.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website www.bpswomenuniversity.ac.in.
16th May 2019, 01:45 AM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Name of the post and number of vacancies:-

Junior Scale Stenographer: 06

Age & Eligiblity criteria :18 to 50 Years

Age limit relaxation will be up to 10 years for the reserved categories like SC, ST, PWD, PH and all others as per BPSMV norms

Jr. Scale Stenograph – Graduation with 100 WPM English shorthand speed.

Salary Scale:
Jr. Scale Stenographer – Rs 5200-20200+2400GP
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?