9th May 2019, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

How many vacancies are there in BPS Women University Junior Scale Stenographer recruitment? Requirements to apply?

I am a BA graduate and I have heard about the BPS Women University Junior Scale Stenographer recruitment. Can I know about the requirements to apply for this recruitment as a Junior Scale Stenographer. Kindly tell me about the number of vacancies also.

14th May 2019, 11:08 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many vacancies are there in BPS Women University Junior Scale Stenographer recruitment? Requirements to apply?

There are only 6 vacancies available for Junior Scale Stenographer position under BPS Women University recruitment.

Candidates interested to apply for the recruitment, can visit the official http://bpswomenuniversity.ac.in/website and fill up the online application form.

Web:
14th May 2019, 04:43 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: How many vacancies are there in BPS Women University Junior Scale Stenographer recruitment? Requirements to apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a BA graduate and I have heard about the BPS Women University Junior Scale Stenographer recruitment. Can I know about the requirements to apply for this recruitment as a Junior Scale Stenographer. Kindly tell me about the number of vacancies also.

There are 6 (Gen-4, SC-1 & BCA-1) vacancies available for the Junior Scale Stenographer in BPS Women University.

The requirements to apply for the Junior Scale Stenographer in BPS Women University are given below:

Applicants must have obtained Graduation with at least 50% marks

They have to clear the skill test with 100 words per minute in English Shorthand and they should have the ability to transcript the same at the speed of 20 wpm or

They have to clear the Hindi Shorthand at the speed of 80 wpm and should have the ability to transcript the same at the speed of 14 wpm with up to 8% mistakes

The applicants’ upper age limit is 50 years
14th May 2019, 07:46 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Vacancies are available in Junior Scale Stenographer in BPS Women University is 6 posts only.

Requirements to apply for Junior Scale Stenographer in BPS Women University is Candidate must Holding analogous post on regular basis or 05 years experience as Steno Typist. Candidate age should be between 18 to 50 years.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website www.bpswomenuniversity.ac.in.
15th May 2019, 01:37 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

There are 06 vacancies are available for the post of Junior Scale Stenographer in BPS Women University.

Please find below the requirements for the post of Junior Scale Stenographer in BPS Women University.

You must hold analogous post on regular basis.
or
You must have 05 years experience as Steno Typist.
16th May 2019, 01:58 AM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Total number of vacancies in BPS Women University Junior Stenographer recuritment is given below :-

Jr. Scale Stenographer: 06

Graduation with 100 WPM English shorthand speed.

Age must be between 18 to 50 Years
Age limit relaxation will be up to 10 years for the reserved categories like SC, ST, OBC, PWD, PH and all others as per BPSMV norms.

Jr. Scale Stenographer – Rs 5200-20200+2400GP
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?