9th May 2019, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

Pay scale allotted to Junior Scale Stenographer in BPS Women University?

Respected Sir/Madam, Can I know the job role of Junior Scale Stenographer in BPS Women University? I have applied in BPS Women University recruitment and now I want to know about the pay scale for this particular post under this recruitment. Waiting for your response!

13th May 2019, 05:23 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Junior Scale Stenographer in BPS Women University?

Pay scale allotted to Junior Scale Stenographer in BPS Women University was level of Rs. 25500 - 81100/- per month as per rule of 7th pay commission. Candidates holding analogous post on regular basis or 05 years experience as Steno Typist on Official under State Govt./semi Govt./University could apply for Junior Scale Stenographer in BPS Women University. Last date to apply for that recruitment was 30/09/2018.
13th May 2019, 09:15 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Junior Scale Stenographer in BPS Women University?

In the beginning a Junior Scale Stenographer in BPS Women University, may get an approximate salary of Rs. 25,000/- and above per month. The salary may gradually range up to Rs. 80,000/- and above per month depending upon the performance and experience of the candidate.
13th May 2019, 10:14 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Pay Scale offered for Junior Scale Stenographer in BPS Women University:

The detailed information about the pay scale offered for Junior Scale Stenographer in BPS Women University is given below.

Name of the College - BPS Women University

Name of the Job Position - Junior Scale Stenographer

>> Pay Scale offered - Rs.25500 to 81100/-

Click here for official website
14th May 2019, 04:32 PM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, Can I know the job role of Junior Scale Stenographer in BPS Women University? I have applied in BPS Women University recruitment and now I want to know about the pay scale for this particular post under this recruitment. Waiting for your response!

Scale of pay allotted to the Junior Scale Stenographer in Bhagat Phool Singh Mahila Vishwavidyalaya (BPS Women University) is given below:

Pay Scale – Rs 25,500 to Rs 81,100 (L-4) as per the 7th pay commission

Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the direct recruitment of Junior Scale Stenographer posts in BPS Women University.
14th May 2019, 06:12 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

** The pay scale allotted to Junior Scale Stenographer in BPS Women University is Rs.19,440/-

** The candidate should have passed post graduation in the respective subject from a recognized university.

APPLICATION FEE = No fee
14th May 2019, 07:35 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Pay scale allotted to Junior Scale Stenographer in BPS Women University is Rs. 25,500/- to Rs. 81,100/- (L-4) (As per 7th pay commission).

For more information, you can visit their Official Website www.bpswomenuniversity.ac.in.
15th May 2019, 01:25 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Please find the job role and Pay scale allotted to Junior Scale Stenographer in BPS Women University.

job role :-

The job role for this post is Data Entry or Back Office types.

Pay scale :-

As per 7th pay commission at level 4, Your Pay Band will be Rs. 25,500/- to
Rs. 81,100/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 4800/- .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?