13th December 2019, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Can I get relaxation in Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education Lower Division Clerk recruitment being an OBC candidate?

Hello, I am from OBC category candidate. I am interested to apply in Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education Lower Division Clerk recruitment. But before that I want to know that I can get relaxation or not in this recruitment? Please tell me about this.

15th December 2019, 03:33 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get relaxation in Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education Lower Division Clerk recruitment being an OBC candidate?

Relaxation applicable in Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education Lower Division Clerk recruitment:

The detailed information about the relaxation applicable in Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education Lower Division Clerk recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education

Name of the Job Position - Lower Division Clerk (LDC)

>> There is an age relaxation for SC/ ST/ OBC category candidates as per Government of India orders issued.

>> Minimum age required is 18 years and maximum age should not exceed 27 years. And this age criteria is considered as on 16th January, 2020.

Click here for official notification
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?