12th December 2019, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for NEERI Project Assistant recruitment?

Hello Sir, can you please help me to know how I can apply for Project Assistant recruitment of NEERI this year? I don’t know about the procedure so I need to know as I am interested in this job recruitment. Please help me in this regard.

14th December 2019, 06:54 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I apply for NEERI Project Assistant recruitment?

To apply for NEERI Project Assistant recruitment. The applicant will have to visit the official website of the company at www.neeri.res.in. Once you scroll down on that page, there will be an option of applying given there. You have to click on that option and an application form will come up. You have to fill the application form and click on the submit button before the last date.
14th December 2019, 08:03 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for NEERI (National Environmental Engineering Resarch Institute) Project Assistant recruitment is Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with all relevant documents and Send to Scientist & Head, WT & W Division, CSIR-NEERI, Nagpur – 440020.

Cost of NEERI (National Environmental Engineering Resarch Institute) Project Assistant recruitment application form is NIL.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://www.neeri.res.in/.
14th December 2019, 09:03 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Procedure required to apply for NEERI Project Assistant recruitment:

The detailed procedure required to apply for NEERI Project Assistant recruitment is given below.

>> Application form is given in the below link. You can send the soft copy of the duly filled application form in the prescribed form along with scanned copies of Supporting certificates.

>> Please go through 1st page of the notification for more detailed information of procedure to apply for this recruitment.

Click here for application form

Click here for official notification 1

Click here for official notification 2
15th December 2019, 03:35 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Interested candidates can apply in prescribed application form along with all relevant documents and send it to the following address before 31st of December 2019.

Address:-
Scientist & Head,
WT & W Division,
CSIR-NEERI,
Nagpur - 440020,
Maharashtra.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?