9th September 2018, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Can I get relaxation in Maharashtra SRLM Data Entry Operator recruitment being an SC candidate?

Hello, I am from SC category candidate. I am interested to apply in Maharashtra SRLM Data Entry Operator recruitment. But before that I want to know that I can get relaxation or not in this recruitment? Please tell me about this.

11th September 2018, 05:45 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get relaxation in Maharashtra SRLM Data Entry Operator recruitment being an SC candidate?

If you belong to caste listed in the state list for reservation benefits, then surely you will get relaxation in age and other criteria for selection in state government jobs of Maharashtra.

Selection will be on the basis of performance in the written exam and skill test conducted by the concerned organisation.
11th September 2018, 08:00 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get relaxation in Maharashtra SRLM Data Entry Operator recruitment being an SC candidate?

Age relaxation available for Maharashtra SRLM Data Entry Operator Recruitment and Requirements required:-

The detailed information about the age relaxation available for Maharashtra SRLM Data Entry Operator recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - MSRLM (Maharashtra State Rural Livelihood Mission)

Name of the Job Position - Data Entry Operator

>> Minimum age required - 18 years

>> Maximum age allowed - 38 years

Of course, there will be an age relaxation will be applicable for reserved category candidates as per the government norms. As you are from SC category, I can say that you will be getting age relaxation under your category.

Click here for Official Notification
12th September 2018, 11:57 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can relaxation in Maharashtra SRLM Data Entry Operator recruitment being an SC candidate. You can get an upper age relaxation of five years and fee concession of Rs. 100/- to apply for Maharashtra SRLM Data Entry Operator recruitment being a SC candidate. The last date to apply for Maharashtra SRLM Data Entry Operator recruitment 2018 is 19th September 2018.
15th September 2018, 07:09 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

MSRLM stands for Maharashtra State Rural Livelihoods Mission.

The eligibility criteria is candidate must have 10th pass. Candidate age must be 18 to 38 years. Relaxation are available for reserved category.

Important dates:

Starting date of online application: 29th Aug. 2018.

Last date of submit application form: 11th Sep. 2018.

For more information, you can visit at their official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?