8th September 2018, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Educational qualification required to apply for SBI Security Deputy Manager recruitment?

Hello Sir/Madam, can you please provide me the details of educational qualification for applying in Security Deputy Manager post in SBI recruitment. I am actually interested to apply for this post. Kindly help me with these details. Waiting for your response!

10th September 2018, 12:25 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification required to apply for SBI Security Deputy Manager recruitment?

Educational qualification required to apply for SBI Security Deputy Manager recruitment is mentioned below :

--> You should have passed graduate degree in any discipline from a Government recognised university.

--> Age Limit as on 31.08.2018 :- 28 to 40 years. Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates to apply for SBI Security Deputy Manager recruitment.
10th September 2018, 04:33 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification required to apply for SBI Security Deputy Manager recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, can you please provide me the details of educational qualification for applying in Security Deputy Manager post in SBI recruitment. I am actually interested to apply for this post. Kindly help me with these details. Waiting for your response!

Educational qualification required to apply for SBI Deputy Manager (Security) is a graduation from reputed college or university. Experience required to apply for SBI Deputy Manager (Security) is as follows: At least 5 years experience of Commissioned Service in Armed Forces or a Police Officer not below the rank of ASP / Deputy SP with 5 years’ service in that rank or an officer of Assistant Commandant with minimum 5 years’ service in Paramilitary Services.
10th September 2018, 06:21 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Educational qualification required to apply for SBI Security Deputy Manager recruitment is as follows:

Applicant must have completed Graduation in any discipline from any recognized college/university to be eligible.
Applicant must have a minimum 5 years of Commissioned Service in Armed Forces or a Police Officer.

For more details, please visit the official notification URL I.e. https://www.sbi.co.in/webfiles/uploa...NG_ADV_SCO.pdf
11th September 2018, 09:10 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To be eligible to apply for SBI Security Deputy Manager recruitment, you should have passed graduation course in any discipline from a recognised university. You should be in the age range of 28 to 40 years (upper age relaxation applicable to reserved category candidates) to apply for SBI Deputy Manager (Security) recruitment.
11th September 2018, 05:27 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

The educational qualification required to apply for State Bank of India Security Deputy Manager recruitment:

>>Candidate must have done bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university.

>>The important requirement is experience. Minimum of five years of commissioned service in Armed Forces or Police to a rank of ASP or Deputy SP for five years or five years of experience of Assistant commandant in para military forces.

For any other details, SBI Latest recruitment notification .
11th September 2018, 08:45 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Educational Qualification required to apply for SBI Security Deputy Manager Recruitment 2018:

The basic educational qualification required to apply for this SBI Security Deputy Manager recruitment is given below,

Name of the Bank - State Bank of India (SBI)

Name of the Job Position - Deputy Manager (Security)

Basic Qualification Required:-

>> You should have completed Graduation from a recognized university or board.

Minimum Experience Required:-

>> And you shuold have minimum 5 years of commissioned service in the Armed forces or a Police Officer not below the rank of ASP/ Deputy SP with 5 years service in Paramilitary services.

Click here for Official Notification
13th September 2018, 09:44 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

The minimum education required for SBI (State Bank of India) Security Deputy Manager recruitment is as below :

* You must have completed your bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Students pursuing final year of their degree course are also eligible.

Apart from above qualification, an experience of minimum 5 years of Commissioned
Service in Armed Forces or a Police officer not below the rank of ASP/Deputy SP with 05 years’ service in that rank or officer of Assistant Commandant with minimum 05 years’ service in Paramilitary Services is also desired.

For more detailed information regarding the SBI Security Deputy Manager, you can refer to the link www.sbi.co.in.
15th September 2018, 03:04 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

SBI stands for State Bank Of India.

The eligibility criteria is candidate must have passed Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Candidate age must be 28 to 40 years. Candidate have minimum 5 years experience.

Important Dates:

Opening Date of Application: 7th Sep. 2018.

Last Date of Application: 24th Sep. 2018.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?