28th September 2019, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Can I get relaxation in Uranium Corporation of India Limited Electrician Trade Apprentice recruitment being a SC candidate?

Hello Sir, I belong to an SC category and I am going to apply for Electrician Trade Apprentice recruitment of Uranium Corporation of India Limited. I just want to know if can I get relaxation in this recruitment?

30th September 2019, 04:45 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get relaxation in Uranium Corporation of India Limited Electrician Trade Apprentice recruitment being a SC candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I belong to an SC category and I am going to apply for Electrician Trade Apprentice recruitment of Uranium Corporation of India Limited. I just want to know if can I get relaxation in this recruitment?

Yes, you can get relaxation for the Electrician Trade Apprentice recruitment in the Uranium Corporation of India Limited. You can get marks relaxation and age relaxation (being a SC candidate) in the Electrician Trade Apprentice recruitment in the Uranium Corporation of India Limited. Marks scored in the Matriculation or 10th Standard examination for others is 50% and for SC / ST candidates is 45%. You can also get relaxation in the upper age limit as per the Government guidelines for applying to the Electrician Trade Apprentice recruitment in the Uranium Corporation of India Limited. You can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?