17th April 2017, 02:51 AM
Unregistered

Can I join Indian Air Force after 2nd PUC commerce?

I am going to write my 2nd PUC commerce (HEBA), final exam after I get pass, can I join to Indian Air force my number is 8050813743. Please reply me.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join Indian Air Force after 2nd PUC commerce? -- [New]
  2. Can I join Indian army, navy or air force after completing 2nd PUC with commerce stream?
  3. Can I join Indian Air Force after completing 2nd PUC in commerce
  4. Can I appear in NDA entrance exam to join Indian Air Force if scored less marks in 2nd PUC?
  5. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Why girls are not eligible to join Indian Air Force on 10th basis?
  7. How can I join Indian Air Force after completing 12th commerce?
  8. How should I join Air Force after BCA? Requirements to join Air Force?
  9. How to prepare for Hindi Paper in Rewar Sidhi Gramin Bank?
  10. How to join Indian Air Force after passing class 10th? What is the education requirement for Indian Air Force?
  11. Procedure to join Indian Air Force for 12th Commerce girl student?
  12. Which field I should choose after my 2nd PUC besides medical and engineering? I would like to join armed forces
  13. What should I study further after completion of 12th to join Indian Air Force?
  14. What should I do to join Air force after completion of my B.Com? What are the posts available in Air force for commerce students? What are the entrance exam I should write for that post?
  15. Can I appear in Indian Air Force exam being a Commerce student?
  16. Which is the best course available after 2nd PUC commerce?
  17. How to join Indian Air Force after studying in B.Com 2nd year
  18. What to do after 12th to join Indian Air Force?
17th April 2017, 03:06 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I join Indian Air Force after 2nd PUC commerce?

Yes, you are eligible to join Indian Air Force, Indian Army, Indian Navy after completion of 2nd PUC exam by appearing and qualifying the NDA (National Defense Academy) exam. Those candidate who have successfully passed his 10+2 from a recognized board of education can write the NDA exam which is conducted by UPSC of India. The candidate should have Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics as their main subject in 10+2.
17th April 2017, 09:20 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for Indian Air Force Group Y trades in the basis of your class 12th commerce qualification. There is no other option for you, if you are looking only for Air Force.

After completion of degree, you can apply for AFCAT ground duty branch, for which age limit is 19 to 25 years.
17th April 2017, 10:48 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can join Indian Air Force after completion of 2nd PUC commerce. There is a certain eligibility criteria required to join Indian Air Force. In order to join Indian Air Force, you are required to appear in "NDA/ NA" Entrance Examination. NDA (National Defence Academy) Entrance Examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC).

The minimum educational qualification required to join NDA is "12th Class" in 10+2 pattern from a recognized university. Through NDA one can join Indian Army, Indian Navy and Indian Air Force wings.

>> You must have completed 12th Class in order to be eligible. As you are in final year, you are certainly eligible to join Indian Air Force after completion of 12th Class or else you can also appear while you are pursuing final year of 12th Class.
1st November 2019, 09:08 AM
Unregistered

Can l join indian airforce after 2nd year puc commarce
8th March 2020, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

I am female so I have to be writing AFCAT examination, so can I write it after my second puc?
10 2?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?